Donald Trump Jr. just told everyone the real reason his dad isn’t releasing his tax returns

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think this article said it right, more damage would be done for Trump to show his tax return that just not showing it. Now I probably will not be able to completely understand his tax return, but I am sure some people will and they can explain it to us on TV. They can explain his foreign dealings , like with Russia and how much stock he may have in Exxon or other companies. We know very little about this man, and or his kids. We know he is a shrewd operator, has been married a few times, and has 5 kids that we know about.
What we do not know is anything about it, while Hillary has been rung under the truck and coals of hell by the Pubs. What is this man hiding???

Donald Trump Jr. just told everyone the real reason his dad isn’t releasing his tax returns

"I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos in May. When Stephanopoulos asked what Trump's tax rate was, the real estate mogul responded: "It’s none of your business. You’ll see it when I release. But I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible."

What Don Jr. did Wednesday then was confirm what we already knew: The reason Trump isn't releasing his tax returns isn't because he is being audited. (It's also not any of the myriad other reasons he has offered to explain why he isn't releasing them.) The reason is simple: He has calculated that the damage done to his campaign in releasing the returns is far worse than the negative press he gets from not releasing them. That's it.

I think this article said it right, more damage would be done for Trump to show his tax return that just not showing it. Now I probably will not be able to completely understand his tax return, but I am sure some people will and they can explain it to us on TV. They can explain his foreign dealings , like with Russia and how much stock he may have in Exxon or other companies. We know very little about this man, and or his kids. We know he is a shrewd operator, has been married a few times, and has 5 kids that we know about.
What we do not know is anything about it, while Hillary has been rung under the truck and coals of hell by the Pubs. What is this man hiding???

"I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos in May. When Stephanopoulos asked what Trump's tax rate was, the real estate mogul responded: "It’s none of your business. You’ll see it when I release. But I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible."

What Don Jr. did Wednesday then was confirm what we already knew: The reason Trump isn't releasing his tax returns isn't because he is being audited. (It's also not any of the myriad other reasons he has offered to explain why he isn't releasing them.) The reason is simple: He has calculated that the damage done to his campaign in releasing the returns is far worse than the negative press he gets from not releasing them. That's it.

I think he should be forced to release his tax returns via Twitter.

One line at a time, every night at 3:20 AM.

Keep him outta trouble.

I think he should be forced to release his tax returns via Twitter.

One line at a time, every night at 3:20 AM.

Keep him outta trouble.

Force him? To release private information? How very Nazi of ewe!

All that information about his holdings is in his financial statements which have been released.

Because its none of anyone's god damn business?

Because its none of anyone's god damn business?

It certainty is, we don't care about his income, but we care about everything else. When he says people do not care, WE CARE. We want to see them, cross out what he pays or doesn't pay in taxes and what he makes, but put the rest out there. His capital gains, his business partners, his foreign affairs dealings. etc.

Forum List

Back