Donald Trump Isn't Perfect

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

He didn't know people died from the flu. He's smart? Not.
Where did you get that??????????

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

eh, TDS CNN .. is there anything they can't purposefully misinterpret for the Democratic Party and their legions of gullible morons... :lol:

You must have not watched the video of your blob saying exactly what CNN quoted him as saying.

Trump said it the wrong way, no doubt.. so what, I understood what he meant to say.. give me your critique on this and in the worst possible light as well, (to be fair...)

He did not gaffe when he predicted that trump would be unable to handle this pandemic.

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

yyy.jpg

That one (candycorn) is best treated on ignore. As for our great President? Most of us realize no human being is or ever will be perfect. Ironically, the baby-killing, child mutilating democrats attempt to hold Donald Trump to some gilded expectation of perfection. One sign of imperfection and they pounce. Satan did the same thing to Christ. Truly good people terrify the hell out of remorseless sinners.

38vfp3.jpg

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

eh, TDS CNN .. is there anything they can't purposefully misinterpret for the Democratic Party and their legions of gullible morons... :lol:

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

The word "smart" means "intelligent." Lack of information does not make anybody stupid. You need remedial English.

willful ignorance is no way to go thru life, son.

And yet he is a scared little Man-Child!
Anonymous sources in WH say he will QUIT the Presidential Race if things look too grim, and he can't win!
Wow, just like the "snowflakes" you Republicans are always complaining about... LMAO!!!!

(If NEWSMAX says it, then it MUST be true, right? Am I right? )

the problem with believing that is even though pence could pardon him,the NYS AG is waiting to nail him & no pardon can be had for state charges.

Last edited:

The word "smart" means "intelligent." Lack of information does not make anybody stupid. You need remedial English.

willful ignorance is no way to go thru life, son.

I liked how he called him "smart" and when you point out that the blob didn't know people died from the flu (something that is pretty common knowledge) he defaults to "I don't care".

The only thing trump loves is himself. He is not smart, he does not work hard. He has failed this country.

but but but...

Lol! Good one playtime.

all donny hasta do is keep using them thar best words, & biden justneeds to let him do it.

The only thing trump loves is himself. He is not smart, he does not work hard. He has failed this country.

but but but...

Lol! Good one playtime.

all donny hasta do is keep using them thar best words, & biden justneeds to let him do it.

My guess is the reason they act so head over heels for the guy is that, somewhere inside, they figured out the con AFTER they sold their souls to him. When it was too late.

So now this is about far more than politics, it's about their personal self esteem.

but but but...

Lol! Good one playtime.

My guess is the reason they act so head over heels for the guy is that, somewhere inside, they figured out the con AFTER they sold their souls to him. When it was too late.

So now this is about far more than politics, it's about their personal self esteem.

You do have to wonder whats next for people like the OP though. I think they see the end coming in either 5 months or 53 months--and are frightened at the reversal they're all going to have to perform; a collective disavowing of everything they seem willing to almost literally die for in 2020. Whoever the GOP trots out in 2024 its going to be a very different personal platform and will look nothing like the one they are sponsoring today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No one is perfect and if someone tells you they are, then they are full of shit.

Trump isn't perfect but he's damned good at what he does. I'll be voting for him this year.

No one is perfect and if someone tells you they are, then they are full of shit.

Trump isn't perfect but he's damned good at what he does. I'll be voting for him this year.
trump told you he's perfect. And if you think this is good, you must think a sinking ship is a submarine.

"he's smart, he works hard and he loves America.

smart? at cheating, lying, conning and deceiving people

works hard?

at cheating lying, conning, deceiving, playing golf and tweeting

and ingratiating himself to murderous dictators

loves America?

you just posted 3 reasons why conservatives are deranged.

trump told you he's perfect. And if you think this is good, you must think a sinking ship is a submarine.

Nah. Trump never said he was perfect. Only idiots like you seem to think he is.

Oh and the only sinking ship I see is foot in mouth Biden's.

Carry on clueless. LOL

View attachment 357131

You must have not watched the video of your blob saying exactly what CNN quoted him as saying.

Trump said it the wrong way, no doubt.. so what, I understood what he meant to say.. give me your critique on this and in the worst possible light as well, (to be fair...)

He did not gaffe when he predicted that trump would be unable to handle this pandemic.

Most the deaths are in Democratic Party politically controlled states, sure they were ill prepared, sure they were sending covid -19 infected old folks back to kill thousands more, sure they didn't follow Trump's travel ban warnings, sure they spread covid-19 infected people across the country and of course they refuse to take responsibility for their failures ..

Besides .. when you have BLM , Antifa and other Democrat anarchists groups out there raping, looting, murdering, burning and destroying public and private property with the full support of the Democratic Party what did you expect to happen.?

Last edited:
the problem with believing that is even though pence could pardon him,the NYS AG is waiting to nail him & no pardon can be had for state charges.

Governor Andrew Cuomo can pardon Trump for New York State charges.

But I think icecubes have a greater chance in hell.

Forum List

Back