Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
What a fuckin whore.
And his brain dead followers go wild for him.

Sick sick times in America.

I thought that was a virtue by liberal standards? Not just Slick Willy, but Sleepy Joe was fucking Dr. Jill while she was still married to her first husband, and B. Hussein O's affair with Larry Sinclair is well documented.

Those fellows were all saluted by you libs

Stop your filthy slander. You're lower than eel shit.

Trump screwed Charleston taxpayers out of $33 million dollars.

Maybe they can teach him how to hold a Bible, if that is the case. Wait, maybe he reads upside down.

LOOK CAREFULLY

1711491749566.png

Or you could just lie, as usual.

Attachments

• 1711491497527.png
    1711491497527.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
Top flight theologians who know President Trump think otherwise.

Mr Trump held up the brown leather tome — this time right-side up — in an ad he shared on his Truth Social account on Tuesday. "Happy Holy Week! Let's Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible," Mr Trump wrote.1 hour ago
The Independent | Latest news and features from US, UK and worldwide | The Independent › d...
Trump takes on unlikely new role for Easter – Bible salesman | The Independent

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
Just incredible. And the rubes will buy it, because they’re rubes.

Hey, maybe he can package it with those ugly sneakers. Two for the price of eight, something like that. The rubes wouldn’t know any better.

He mocks Christianity.

I know of a great bookmark that they can buy

For only $4700 they can own a piece of the " never surrender suit " that he wore when he surrendered

Of course. The grift never ends and there is an endless supply of stupid within MAGA who will shell out their money for this stuff.

Forum List

Back