Donald Trump is Hiding Something And It Will Kill His Campaign

None of the candidates are required to release thier tax information. And that's just the way it is.

It should be a law and Donald Trump's case points to a lot of problems that the American public should know about. Sorry, his application for president is incomplete.
A law. For 1 man?

I'm not supporting Trump but you are being ridiculous.

I'd like to see a Constitutional Amendment stipulating that no one can be President if he's orange. That work?
That's racist. No. It won't work.

None of the candidates are required to release thier tax information. And that's just the way it is.

It should be a law and Donald Trump's case points to a lot of problems that the American public should know about. Sorry, his application for president is incomplete.
A law. For 1 man?

I'd like to see a Constitutional Amendment stipulating that no one can be President if he's orange. That work?
Whatever.

He can be blue, I'm still not voting for him.

Donald Trump's audit includes six years of returns. What could be so serious to include that many years in an audit? Regardless, according to the IRS Commissioner there is nothing preventing Trump from showing his taxes, they are your property and just like medical records only you can release them.

I suggest people pay more attention to the New York Times article and look at who Trump owes and where his funding comes from.

Yes! He owes 950 million to the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0

Yep, How do you vote for a man owned by China and Wall Street.

Well you're voting for Hillary...you tell us.

A law. For 1 man?

That's racist. No. It won't work.

Actually --- no it isn't. "Orange" isn't a race. It's a chemical.

You could say it's chemicalist. Guilty as charged.
Orange people are inferior. That's just how it is.

Poor LWNJ's....thread after thread of Trump bashing propaganda.

But he can't win. It's over!! He can't win!! IT'S OVER!!!

latest

Donald Trump's audit includes six years of returns. What could be so serious to include that many years in an audit? Regardless, according to the IRS Commissioner there is nothing preventing Trump from showing his taxes, they are your property and just like medical records only you can release them.

I suggest people pay more attention to the New York Times article and look at who Trump owes and where his funding comes from.

But you accept Saudis Arabia and Wall Street?
Were these not monies that went to the Foundation charity and NEVER went in to the Clinton pockets, such as the money loaned to Donald Trump from china was to benefit, financially, Donald Trump?

sheesh, tax returns from both the Clintons and the Foundation account for every dime received or spent, and NO FOUNDATION MONEY goes to the Clintons, for anything...they work for free and donate their time and much of their speech monies, to the foundation charity programs.

89% of the foundation's donations go towards their charity programs, 11% is used for overhead....that's better than the American Red Cross which is ranked at 85%....

Trump had decided long before Conway showed up not to release his taxes.

No doubt there's some damaging stuff on there, though.

Since there is no obligation for a candidate to release their tax returns, the question becomes... Is the stuff that folks speculate is damaging, illegal?

Every candidate going back the last 40 years with the exception of Gerald Ford has released their returns. It's unbelievable that the far right can be such a bunch of stupid asses for this con man clown.

Okay, that's great. But again, no candidate has an obligation to release their tax returns. I would say the same were it Hilliary not releasing her returns. Don't mistake my position as support for Dump, it is not and your assumption only makes an ass out of you...

Who said I was voting for Hillary?

But you accept Saudis Arabia and Wall Street?
Were these not monies that went to the Foundation charity and NEVER went in to the Clinton pockets, such as the money loaned to Donald Trump from china was to benefit, financially, Donald Trump?

sheesh, tax returns from both the Clintons and the Foundation account for every dime received or spent, and NO FOUNDATION MONEY goes to the Clintons, for anything...they work for free and donate their time and much of their speech monies, to the foundation charity programs.

89% of the foundation's donations go towards their charity programs, 11% is used for overhead....that's better than the American Red Cross which is ranked at 85%....
I'm really not interested in the Clintons tax returns and Trump won't be President so it doesn't matter to me.

Both Trump and Clinton are making rich at our expense. It will never change.

I accept what it is and always has been.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.

So why not vote for Hillary.....you're very leftwing.

Actually I am leaning to Gary Johnson, but am still undecided.

Uh --- if one is "very leftwing", one isn't voting for Hillary. Think about it.

Well....why wouldn't they vote for Hillary, don't they usually vote for the democrat?

Well....why wouldn't they vote for Hillary, don't they usually vote for the democrat?

Perhaps if there's no other choice....

Yuh see son (lights pipe) if you're a leftist, and you have a choice between a far-right party and a center-right party....

Well let's put it this way. If you're in Virginia and you're aiming to get to California but your ride can only take you as far as Kansas City.... whelp, you either take the ride, or you stay where you are.

(puffs pipe, blows smoke ring)

Forum List

Back