Dukakis Lead in August of 1988, Clinton Lead 2016

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Dukakis Lead Widens, According to New Poll
Those darned old summer polls. Liberals point to the polls from July and first week of August to predict a route. Lonnnnnnnnnng way to go in this race. 1988 is a trend I can see. Even race was an issue then with Willie Horton adds that pointed out the truth, but liberals played the race card, and lost.

Those darned old summer polls. Liberals point to the polls from July and first week of August to predict a route. Lonnnnnnnnnng way to go in this race. 1988 is a trend I can see. Even race was an issue then with Willie Horton adds that pointed out the truth, but liberals played the race card, and lost.
The first difference is that Bush re-organized his campaign and listened to his advisors. Trump has done the former, but his personality tells us he won't be doing the latter for long. The second is that Dukakis wasn't half the political pro Hillary is.

The first difference is that Bush re-organized his campaign and listened to his advisors. Trump has done the former, but his personality tells us he won't be doing the latter for long. The second is that Dukakis wasn't half the political pro Hillary is.
Political pro lol. More like a bought and paid for hack.

Political pro lol. More like a bought and paid for hack.
Speaking of which...

I see the GOP voter polls doing the same, why did you leave them out?

Yep. Vote for a "political pro" in November. That is Hillary's greatest liability. She isall politician. Also, Dukakis was backed early by DNC just as they did with Hillary.

Last edited:
demographics were very different back then

"First week of August" :lol: --- after the Democratic convention and its attendant bounce.... and two weeks BEFORE the Republican convention and its.

Cherrypicking - R - us.

/thread

Trump is Dukakis Part II: Electric Boogaloo.
Trump has struck a cord with the people. Silent majority will begin to show themselves the closer we get to Labor Day.

Silly nutter. He has struck a "cord" with some people. That number has been maxed out. The people who applaud the hiring of a dude like Bannon are the people you are talking about. People like you. Weak, sniveling bigots who have been afraid to speak their mind because they know it won't fly. You see Trump as the guy who FINALLY gives you voice. We get it.

How do you feel about Trump walking back the "deportation force" plan?

Trump has struck a cord with the people. Silent majority will begin to show themselves the closer we get to Labor Day.

Silly nutter. He has struck a "cord" with some people. That number has been maxed out. The people who applaud the hiring of a dude like Bannon are the people you are talking about. People like you. Weak, sniveling bigots who have been afraid to speak their mind because they know it won't fly. You see Trump as the guy who FINALLY gives you voice. We get it.

See LA Times USC poll from today.

No, not so much demographics...just common sense has changed. Last great POTUS we ever had was elected in 1988.

See LA Times USC poll from today.

Why?

No, not so much demographics...just common sense has changed. Last great POTUS we ever had was elected in 1988.

That guy isn't supporting Trump. Are you schizo?

Forum List

Back