Donald Trump is a racist

"In my military days we used to visit places requiring multiple vaccinations, with no electricity, no running water, and literally a hole in the floor for a bathroom. For the life of me, I can’t remember the word we used to describe those countries. Help?" - General Jim Mad Dog Mattis

We don’t even have to fabricate anything trump creates the headlines.

The fabrication on Trump quotes are strong too. Reason why it might make sense for him having to install a live camera during certain meetings. Since clearly this Dick guy is just enabling his own ridiculous narrative.

Trump did have a live camera on an earlier meeting. That's the one that went very well. Democrats lie. They cannot be trusted for one minute.
Hard to negotiate with someone who pushes that bullshit you just said. You wonder why we are so divided? It’s you
Thanks, Obama for dividing the country last eight years.
We tried you lied people died now go run and hide clyde
Wow! Is this racism being implemented by the snowflake? Sad!

Saying something negative about Mexicans is not discriminatory. Especially when you are talking about a specific subset of Mexicans, such as those who illegally invade your nation.

Unfairly smearing everyone you don't like, for saying something negative about a protected class, is one of the things tearing this nation apart.
You miss the good old days when you could be openly racist.

I'm not that old.

And that was not an answer to my post.

My point stands.

Mexico has been a bad neighbor. Bitching about them and their actions is normal and healthy behavior.

Smearing people for that, is being a prick.
God I wish it were an ignorant arrogant democratic gaffe machine in office you’d have a completely different spin.

On the other hand the economy is doing well and no one gives a shit about people who live in or come from shitholes. You just better hope trump isn’t inspiring them to vote. Trumps mouth is your biggest problem

What if Durbin is lying?
The reaction from everyone at the meeting says he wasnt. Or are you suggesting their all in on it?

What reaction are you referring to?

You miss the good old days when you could be openly racist.

I'm not that old.

My point stands.

Mexico has been a bad neighbor. Bitching about them and their actions is normal and healthy behavior.

God I wish it were an ignorant arrogant democratic gaffe machine in office you’d have a completely different spin.

On the other hand the economy is doing well and no one gives a shit about people who live in or come from shitholes. You just better hope trump isn’t inspiring them to vote. Trumps mouth is your biggest problem

What if Durbin is lying?
The reaction from everyone at the meeting says he wasnt. Or are you suggesting their all in on it?

Did you see their reactions. No ones denying it.

I don’t care. This is just gonna rally dark people

I'm not that old.

My point stands.

What if Durbin is lying?

NO one is supporting it. So, in your mind Trump is guilty until proven innocent?

Cool. Can we cons play that game too, or have you bought into the standard lefty concept of double standards now?

Interesting. You think this will rally "dark people"?

Jeez, kind of gives a motive to lie to DEMOCRAT DICK DURBAN, does it not?

What if Durbin is lying?

NO one is supporting it. So, in your mind Trump is guilty until proven innocent?

Cool. Can we cons play that game too, or have you bought into the standard lefty concept of double standards now?

Howard Stern repeated my sentiment on this. It's not your fault Correll in fact god bless you for voting. And it's not Donald Trumps fault he's the most honest candidate I've ever seen. He told us exactly who he was years ago when he went on the Howard Stern show and he was very blunt at his rallies. I blame the people who didn't show up to vote.

This is why I don't care what polls say. It is true 80% of the people are not happy with trump. Unfortunately those people don't all vote. So they can cry and protest but ultimately they got to realize they need to show up and vote in 2020. We aren't going to impeach Trump. Even if we do, they won't like who replaces him.

And this isn't just true for this past election. This goes for every election. 80% of poor people don't vote. And 45% of middle class people don't vote. They are the ones crying right now.

And for us who did vote and are crying, we got to stop yelling at guys like you and Trump. You have your ideas on how this country should be run. If you win the election, you should run things your way. And I shouldn't yell at you. You are doing what you said you would do. I need to yell at the dumb sons of bitches who complain and don't vote.

What if Durbin is lying?

President Donald Trump has “intentionally divided the country and the world” during his first year in office, former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel told the Lincoln Journal-Star for a story published this weekend.

The president is “doing great damage to our country internationally,” said Hagel, a former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska.

“He’s an embarrassment,” Hagel added,

What if Durbin is lying?

President Donald Trump has “intentionally divided the country and the world” during his first year in office, former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel told the Lincoln Journal-Star for a story published this weekend.

The president is “doing great damage to our country internationally,” said Hagel, a former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska.

“He’s an embarrassment,” Hagel added,

You cited the opinion of someone who agrees with you.

Why did you not admit the obvious truth that you correctly pointed out a strong motive for Dick to lie?

Forum List

Back