Donald Trump has "foolproof" plan to defeat ISIS

Perhaps; president of what?

of Cuba, moron.

how awful if the US had a president who had actually accomplished something in his/her life.
Inability to digest irony results in knee-jerk issuance of insult, revealing deep seated insecurity.

Trump has all the qualities that would exclude him from any rational consideration for President of the United States.

of Cuba, moron.

how awful if the US had a president who had actually accomplished something in his/her life.

Yes, he accomplished being born wealthy, and going bankrupt 4 times, and he convinced people like you that he's a great success. He's really qualified to be President.

Going broke and becoming rich again is quite an accomplishment.

Still waiting for the list of HRC's accomplishments. Does taking bribes from foreign interests count as an accomplishment?

of Cuba, moron.

Inability to digest irony results in knee-jerk issuance of insult, revealing deep seated insecurity.

Trump has all the qualities that would exclude him from any rational consideration for President of the United States.

But a radical community organizer who never held a real job had the qualities? Duh

of Cuba, moron.

the inability to detect sarcasm is a sign of mental disease.

Donald the Chump has foolproof plans to defeat ISIL? Really? Someone with zero military training, zero military advisors and bad hair is going to defeat them?

Sure..................and unicorns are real and the moon is made of green cheese.

just one question not on the topic of the OP. Why does obozo call it ISIL when everyone else, including the terrorists themselves, calls it ISIS?

I know the answer, do you?
You don't know the answer, because they do not call themselves ISIS.

ISIS ISIL or the Islamic State - CNN.com

If you had a foolproof plan to defeat Daesh/ISISBOOMBAH, what special kind of penis would you have to be to keep it to yourself?

Man, it just doesn't get more party-over-country than that!

o0xq9k.jpg

I also have a foolproof cure for cancer. Elect me and I'll share it with the world.

Donald the Chump has foolproof plans to defeat ISIL? Really? Someone with zero military training, zero military advisors and bad hair is going to defeat them?

Sure..................and unicorns are real and the moon is made of green cheese.

just one question not on the topic of the OP. Why does obozo call it ISIL when everyone else, including the terrorists themselves, calls it ISIS?

I know the answer, do you?

Probably one of the reasons is that they hate being called ISIL or DaEsch, and prefer to be called ISIS.

The reason that I call them either ISIL or DaEsch? Simple...............Isis was an Egyptian deity that represents Mother Earth.

I personally don't think they should be given the same name as the deity that provides life.

I think he is going to say....You're FIred

Trump has accomplished things? Really? Aside from 14 failed marriages and 23 declarations of bankruptcy, what has he accomplished?

Yes, he accomplished being born wealthy, and going bankrupt 4 times, and he convinced people like you that he's a great success.

He's really little more than infomercial quacks who want you to pay to attend their seminar about how you can become instantly rich beyond your dreams. The only real difference between that and Donald Trump is that the general public hasn't figured out yet that it's all a facade.

And future Queen Hillary spends time speaking in her southern accent about dying her hair.....
How enlightening.

At least Hillary has had the courage to run for real, and she has been willing (now that Bernie Sanders has entered the race) to take a stand on a couple of issues.

All Donald the Chump has done is tell everyone how great he is, but has yet to prove it.

Yanno..................over my 20 plus years of service to the U.S. Navy, I've met people like Donald the Chump, and they have never been good leaders.

The U.S. people would be better served by ignoring the radicals of either party, and finding those who would actually like to serve this country and steer it to a better future.

Donald the Chump is NOT the person to do it, nor does he even have a clue.

If that fucker showed up on my lawn, I'd punch him in the nose. Not that he would deign to visit an actual veteran who served in 4 war zones, he won't, I'm too poor to be on his radar.

Forum List

Back