Donald Trump -- GTFO & STFU

Trump would have no more chance of getting elected or even win the nomination that Bloomberg would IMO.

I like Trump.

He's an in your face kinda guy. No apologist and flat out says what he thinks. Nothing PC about him.

If he's got something to say, he says it. He doesn't give a rats ass if you like it or not. He didn't get where he is today by being a nice guy.

I think he would eat most of these politicians for breakfast and not break a sweat.

Love him or hate him. There's no middle ground.

^^^^^ This. Well said Claudie~

30 x 90 wrote:

wanna impress me?

Don't send me any more private messages.
Your obsession with me is unhealthy...

Unless I have negged your stinky racist ass, I have not sent you any PMs. I dun think I have negged you, but lemme try now.

BTW, you would have enjoyed meeting a former USMBer nicked CH. Socks much?

wow...obsessed and fixated...like a stalker or something..I'm telling you it's unhealthy...Now you're going to go "neg" me..
Sure.."neg" me..whatever....I only hope I can recover from the trauma..LMAO

I haven't a clue what "CH." or "Socks" is/are...are they other posters you obsess over?

30 x 90 wrote:

wanna impress me?

Unless I have negged your stinky racist ass, I have not sent you any PMs. I dun think I have negged you, but lemme try now.

wow...obsessed and fixated...like a stalker or something..I'm telling you it's unhealthy...Now you're going to go "neg" me..

I haven't a clue what "CH." or "Socks" is/are...are they other posters you obsess over?

She accused me yesterday of being someone's sock puppet. She's paranoid.

30 x 90 wrote:

wanna impress me?

I suspect you know the terms intimately.

But hey, it's not my day to watch you.

You do have that not-so-fresh smell, LGS.

You do have that not-so-fresh smell, LGS.
You used the same line yesterday. Why do you accuse everyone of being a "sock" who doesn't agree with you?

They'll do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING to deflect attention from a premise they can't refute.

It's a "black thing", evidently...

Man, I'd almost like to see Trump win, just to see Maddie move to Canada.:lol:

sorry to inform you all, but Goproud is not a "conservative" group. Yeah they spout off some conservative ideals every now and then.

take a look into their TRUE agenda.

O man, I despise the odious toad.

"The United States has become a whipping post for the rest of the world... a laughing stock." was just one of his little bon mots.

Fuck you. Having a POTUS who is a moral vacuum tube of a schlub with a little old man comb-over would hardly enhance our standing.

"I think he's (Ron Paul) a good guy but he has just zero chance of being elected."

Fuck you, you raging meglomaniac. The GOP faithful will choose who is on the ticket. And if my only two choices were either you or Paul, I'd emigrate to Canada.

As for the GLBT Republicans in GOProud who invited Trump: love ya guys, but Jesus H. Christ!

Trump steals CPAC show–just as GOP gay rights group had hoped - Yahoo! News
This is great news! Trump will pull a lot of votes away from whatever lame "conservative" the GOP decides to run.

"The United States has become a whipping post for the rest of the world... a laughing stock." was just one of his little bon mots.

Fuck you. Having a POTUS who is a moral vacuum tube of a schlub with a little old man comb-over would hardly enhance our standing.

"I think he's (Ron Paul) a good guy but he has just zero chance of being elected."

Fuck you, you raging meglomaniac. The GOP faithful will choose who is on the ticket. And if my only two choices were either you or Paul, I'd emigrate to Canada.

As for the GLBT Republicans in GOProud who invited Trump: love ya guys, but Jesus H. Christ!

LMAO..You're like school on the 4th of July.

No Class. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

while yer at it tell maddieying that she don't "emigrate to no Canada,, she "migrates" and tell her we hopes they keeps her too.

yeah right, every CANDIDATE that wants to run for the Republicans will pull AWAY votes..

Just like they did in this last historic midterm ass kicking of the Democrats in November.

one can dream I suppose

Trump would have no more chance of getting elected or even win the nomination that Bloomberg would IMO.

I like Trump.

He's an in your face kinda guy. No apologist and flat out says what he thinks. Nothing PC about him.

If he's got something to say, he says it. He doesn't give a rats ass if you like it or not. He didn't get where he is today by being a nice guy.

I think he would eat most of these politicians for breakfast and not break a sweat.

Love him or hate him. There's no middle ground.

Trump and Romney ought to get together and see if they can get the US out of this fucking financial mess the demonRats have put us in. I'd vote for them.

sorry to inform you all, but Goproud is not a "conservative" group. Yeah they spout off some conservative ideals every now and then.

take a look into their TRUE agenda.

Who cares?

Really why should we care who they back or what they stand for? They are backing Trump, and Trump aint pres material. No CEO that has no political no how can be Pres.

Congress does not work for him and he is used to passing out orders. If someone fucks up, or doesn't follow orders, they get fired. When a Congressman fucks up or doesn't follow orders from the opposing party, he's cheered, even if it means ruin.

LMAO..You're like school on the 4th of July.

No Class. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

while yer at it tell maddieying that she don't "emigrate to no Canada,, she "migrates" and tell her we hopes they keeps her too.

Emigrate: to leave

Migrate: to move

Immigrate: to move in

The dictionary is your friend, Willow.

Forum List

Back