Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by nat4900, Jan 6, 2018.

1. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,696

youre the one said I was born in confederate country...so you don't know your shit....it's in my name.....jesus you're dumb
    yeah you guys are Neville chamberlains...you appease the crazy dictator...while he continues building up his military and now a nuclear arsenal.......you're afraid of confrontation.....aka you're a pussy.

2. Indeependent

Indeependent Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,860
    That's funny...
    The Trumpers are angry!
    Who's starting all the angry Threads all day long?
    We're laughing at you America haters.

3. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,233
    You know what would be a huge irony?

If you graduated from Lakota High School. That would mean you were schooled by Lakota...

4. buckeye45_73

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,696

Nope Delaware Hayes.....grew up in Worthington went to Delaware in high school

but you need to tell your boys to do some basic research and to read and comprehend before posting.

5. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +8,504
    Ahhh finally something of substance that I can sink my teeth into although still no documentation. Anyway, it is an interesting issue and I’ll admit that I didn’t really know how immigration effects American worker so I decided to do some homework. What I found is that it is complicated and there is a lot more to it that “kick them all out and help Americans”

Before I go on, let me say that I am concerned about all people- especially working people- and that included immigrants who may have been in this country for decades. They have as much of a right to economic security as those who have had the good fortune to be born here. So sue me.

Now, I found this interesting article that seems to be well balanced and objective:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

Selected excerpts with commentary

So that is my first learning experience. It goes on….

Very interesting. At this point it seems that I’m making your case

Humm ……, more damaging evidence against my pro – immigrant philosophy. Here is more:

Maybe Trump might want to rethink his immigration policy since, by getting rid of them, he would be reversing this upward redistribution of wealth. But, I don’t think that he is really smart enough to have considered any of this..

Now, I’m not so sure about the veracity of this next passage

If we are talking about the undocumented, I do not believe that they are receiving much at all in the ay of taxpayer funded services. It goes on….

So there you have it. It seems that Trump might unwittingly be helping some lower end American workers but there is the potential of harm to his rich friends. Very interesting. Too bad that this thread is not about immigration, but rather, Trumps mental defects. On the other hand, maybe this is just more proof that he is and idiot driven by impulse and animus with no real core values or intellectual curiosity

6. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,233

My boys? I'm from Ohio. 45073 zip code is Monroe in Butler County. I lived in Franklin (45005) and Springboro (45055). Lakota East and West are in West Chester just south of Monroe. I didn't care about all the other possible zip codes, because I just thought it would be funny if you went to one of those high schools since you have "Lakhota's my *****" in your avatar...

7. buckeye45_73

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,696
    Oh nice, I have a friend who lives in Springfield....I love the Dayton area......Cincinnatti is pretty fun as well......I've got a few friends that moved to hamilton county after high school.

But my post was I thought you were a lefty and for that idiot to call me a confederate is hilarious....I mean they really don't even think....at all...it's just so sad.

What city are you in now? I'm in Memphis, TN. It's a lot different, but it's pretty cool in a lot of ways.

8. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,233
    I live on the KY/TN border. It's a huge culture clash of meth head hillbillies and rich Baptist. University of the Cumberlands is an expensive ass Baptist college. The city I live in was dry up until a couple years ago, and just last fall started having alcohol sales in stores. At one point Williamsburg had the highest millionaires per capita of any city in the U.S., all of whom were part of the college.

When I first graduated from Springboro, I had a full scholarship to OSU, and went there for a year and a half. I used to know a lot about Columbus, including Gahanna, Reynoldsburg (Tomato Festival), and all those cities up there. My cousin lives up there with her husband now and they own a Brazilian Jujitsu school.

9. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +8,504
    Ahhh here is more. Maybe he does know what he’s doing. But wait until his buddies at Mara Largo find out:

Trump's immigration plan: Mass deportation

_____________________________________________________________________-

More to consider on immigration. As I said, It’s complicated. While wages and wealth are one thing, overall employment is another:

https://qz.com/756528/donald-trump-immigration-unemployment-data/

upload_2018-1-7_17-27-13.png

10. DrLove

DrLove Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,977
    Yes, the 2 out of 3 Americans who hate Trump also hate 'Murica
    Priceless :biggrin: