Donald Trump go away!

deannalw

Dangerous Attack Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2017
Racist fascist anti-gay!
This is what one clip showed these American terrorists were grunting out. They almost seemed human.
I've asked before with nary an answer... what is it exactly that makes Trump these things?
It seems to me that if you're willing to take yourself to a street and block folks from getting to work or wherever they wish to go you ought to be able to at minimum explain just what exactly you feel he's done.
If not, what makes them any different than those asshole neighborhood bullies that go to the playground to terrorize the normal kids just because?
If they're not criminals, engaging in domestic terrorism and on the wrong side of sane in every way... why do so many dress in black almost uniform type outfits like some crazed gang and hide their faces with handkerchiefs and masks? Are they ashamed? Not likely. Are they hiding their identities so they may not be identified to law enforcement? Probably, but why if they are committing no wrongs.

I'll keep asking. I'm a fucking pesty bitch that way. I'm still asking my brother if he stole the 50 cent piece gramma gave me almost 50 years back.
He hates that

Last edited:
Racist fascist anti-gay!
This is what one clip showed these American terrorists were grunting out. They almost seemed human.
I've asked before with nary an answer... what is it exactly that makes Trump these things?
It seems to me that if you're willing to take yourself to a street and block folks from getting to work or wherever they wish to go you ought to be able to at minimum explain just what exactly you feel he's done.
If not, what makes them any different than those asshole neighborhood bullies that go to the playground to terrorize the normal kids just because?
If they're not criminals, engaging in domestic terrorism and on the wrong side of sane in every way... why do so many dress in black almost uniform type outfits like some crazed gang and hide their faces with handkerchiefs and masks? Are they ashamed? Not likely. Are they hiding their identities so they may not be identified to law enforcement? Probably, but why if they are committing no wrongs.

I'll keep asking. I'm a fucking pesty bitch that way. I'm still asking my brother if he stole the 50 cent piece grammar gave me almost 50 years back.
He hates that

The world needs fucking pesty bitches now more than ever. Keep swinging, lady.

Donald Trump go away!

Ain't no way, I'll go away
Democracy doesn't work that way.
The electorate already had their say
To Hillary they gave resounding NAY.
But you just kick and scream and bray
No ones opinion will you sway.

150401134612-donald-trump-gallery-3-super-169.jpg

Racist fascist anti-gay!

I'll keep asking. I'm a fucking pesty bitch that way. I'm still asking my brother if he stole the 50 cent piece gramma gave me almost 50 years back.
He hates that

I've got lotsa 50 cent pieces. Want one?

Donald Trump go away!

Ain't no way, I'll go away
Democracy doesn't work that way.
The electorate already had their say
To Hillary they gave resounding NAY.
But you just kick and scream and bray
No ones opinion will you sway.

150401134612-donald-trump-gallery-3-super-169.jpg

Ackchoolay that's not the cay,
the vote count put it another way.
While half the 'lectorate stayed away,
Those cast did so for Hillaray.
Rump came up in second play,
By largest margin ever, hey.
Fake news can be faked all day
But numbers never goes away.

Burma Shave

Racist fascist anti-gay!

If not, what makes them any different from those asshole neighborhood bullies that go to the playground to terrorize the normal kids just because?
If they're not criminals, engaging in domestic terrorism and on the wrong side of sane in every way... why do so many dress in black almost uniform type outfits like some crazed gang and hide their faces with handkerchiefs and masks?
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Cut the strings on those chanting puppets and use them for firewood.

Racist fascist anti-gay!

He hates that
Relax a little there lefty. Trump will in fact be gone...in a bit over seven years from now.

Forum List

Back