Donald Trump gets "pants on fire" for saying Biden and Bernie want to abolish the police (Neither does)

Neither wants to abolish or defund the police.
Trump simply made it up:
Hey asshole, he was directly asked about redirecting funding from police. He said “YES. ABSOLUTELY”.

It’s on video 2:57

Trump simply made it up:

When Biden was asked if funds should be moved away from police, his answer was "Yes, absolutely,".

“But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

Someone has their pants on fire, but it ain't Trump.

Trump simply made it up:

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Pjmedia says Trump is right LMAO.

When Biden was asked if funds should be moved away from police, his answer was "Yes, absolutely,".

“But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

Someone has their pants on fire, but it ain't Trump.

Fact-checking website vs USMB nickname.

Chris Wallace is a never -Trumper. He's the turd of Fox News. Whoever advised Trump to do that hit job interview should be fired.

Poor little commie, I provided a direct quote with a link, another poster provided a video of the same interview. Does it hurt to be such a loser?

Biden said "some of the [police] funding".
Defunding means giving zero money, you dumb fuck.
And that's not even mentioning "abolish" part of Trump's tweet. You won't even touch that word, imbecile.
Here's a link to the dictionary
Screenshot-20200718-022347.png

Last edited:
Poor little commie, I provided a direct quote with a link, another poster provided a video of the same interview. Does it hurt to be such a loser?

And that's not even mentioning "abolish" part of Trump's tweet. You won't even touch that word, imbecile.

Poor little commie, defunding in part or completely is still defunding. When you commies revert to a semantics game, you know you've LOST. So carry on loser, I'm not going to play your games.

leftists lie, it's what they do.

You lie, it's what you do.

Why aren't you manning the barricades with the other SJW soi boi anti-fa twats, you coward?

Trump simply made it up:
We have to recognize that a seriously flawed president, desperate to find a campaign theme that will stick against the wall, will try anything to get elected. As usual, he employs his stock in trade, lying bigly, over and over, about everything. Which he does to cover up his total ineptitude and give the far, far right wing media talking points in his favor.

The danger America faces, in addition to a president aggressively unable and unwilling to deal with a pandemic that is killing Americans, is what off the wall tactic he is likely to employ. I think he will try to get us into a manufactured war most likely with Iran. He knows that Americans are reluctant to change presidents in the middle of a war, and he would certainly try that, as he will anything, to get re-elected. The fool is desperate.

Forum List

Back