Donald Trump: Chris Christie 'Would Make a Great Attorney General'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
SURPRISE....it wasn't the VP slot!

Breitbart Big Government ^ | 1 Mar 2016 | Alex Swoyer
GOP frontrunner Donald Trump says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who endorsed him last week, would make a great attorney general. [...] "I watched him make Sen. Marco Rubio literally, I thought he was going to faint. I was getting ready to catch him," Trump said about the heated debate exchange between Christie and Rubio in New Hampshire where Christie called out Rubio's memorized talking points. "He had a total breakdown on the stage. And I watched Chris do that," Trump recalled. ...

So making Rubio "almost faint" qualifies you to be attorney general in Trump's Book...

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who endorsed him last week, would make a great attorney general. [...] "I watched him make Sen. Marco Rubio literally, I thought he was going to faint. I was getting ready to catch him," Trump said about the heated debate exchange between Christie and Rubio in New Hampshire where Christie called out Rubio's memorized talking points. "He had a total breakdown on the stage. And I watched Chris do that," Trump recalled. ...

LOL

Christie endorses Trump ... PAY OFF
Trump chooses Christie as his AG ..... PAY BACK

Boy for an "outsider" The Donald sure knows how the Washington "insider" corruption game is played.:rolleyes:

Christie would make a good AG. He was a great US attorney. He went buck wild on public corruption.

If you read the link, Trump was asked a baited question. "“Would Christie make a good attorney general in a Donald Trump administration?”

Trump did not initiate the idea, and he responded the way he always responds to baited questions, "“I think he’d make a great attorney general. He’s a very talented guy. We haven’t even discussed that."

You could ask Trump, "Would Captain Kirk make a good Secretary of Defense?", and Trump would respond, "I think Captain Kirk would make a great Secretary of Defense. He's a great guy. A talented warrior, and a real ladies man, you know."

Q: Would _____ make a good _____

TRUMP: I think _____ would make a great _____.

Forum List

Back