“Donald Trump Campaign Disputes Claim that Photo of President as Rocky Balboa Was ‘Doctored.'”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Troll level: Universe Overlord!
What a great time to be alive.
upload_2019-11-30_19-3-34.gif

“Team Trump was witty enough to say, “Washington Post claims – without evidence – that @realDonaldTrump shared a ‘doctored’ photo.”

That’s not — as Newsweek imagines — a dispute of WaPo’s “claim” that the photo did not show the real body of Donald Trump. It’s making fun of WaPo for saying what didn’t need to be said.

I believe it is also intended as mockery of the use of the phrase “without evidence” in reports on the impeachment hearings.“

Althouse: "Donald Trump Campaign Disputes Claim that Photo of President as Rocky Balboa Was 'Doctored.'"

Last edited:
That's hysterical! :)

It's time to play this game by THEIR rules!

This is gonna be fun!!!

The funny part is...

The funny parts are I should say...

He has been doing this all along....

He has tweeted or expressed things every rational person understood to be hyperbole, just so bed wetters would squeal
"He's LYING!!!" which made them look even more inane after they believed every asinine word that their moonbat messiah stuttered or parroted off a teleprompter.

He has manipulated media by saying outlandish shit, just to get them to STFU about the fact that thousands more illegals were pouring across the border than normal, and that ICE was dropping busloads of people off in cities all over the SW USA, or how he pissed gun owners off with a bumpstock ban or a suggestion to ban suppressors. He has changed the headlines or buried them every chance he had.

He's been able to let autistic democrook political whores stage a shit show and make themselves look like the absolute clowns they are. Exposed internal leftist spies in the WH and increase his support among "moderate" independents all with the unwitting support of apparatchiks in the media. Their agitprop back fired. I fully expect him to win in a landslide, I just hope he can drag enough republicrats back into the Capitol building who will punch his agenda past the wailing gnashing teeth of the pitiful treasonous leftwing bed wetters and roll back a whole lot more regressive policies and legislation.

The funny part is...

The funny parts are I should say...

He has been doing this all along....

He has tweeted or expressed things every rational person understood to be hyperbole, just so bed wetters would squeal
"He's LYING!!!" which made them look even more inane after they believed every asinine word that their moonbat messiah stuttered or parroted off a teleprompter.

He has manipulated media by saying outlandish shit, just to get them to STFU about the fact that thousands more illegals were pouring across the border than normal, and that ICE was dropping busloads of people off in cities all over the SW USA, or how he pissed gun owners off with a bumpstock ban or a suggestion to ban suppressors. He has changed the headlines or buried them every chance he had.

He's been able to let autistic democrook political whores stage a shit show and make themselves look like the absolute clowns they are. Exposed internal leftist spies in the WH and increase his support among "moderate" independents all with the unwitting support of apparatchiks in the media. Their agitprop back fired. I fully expect him to win in a landslide, I just hope he can drag enough republicrats back into the Capitol building who will punch his agenda past the wailing gnashing teeth of the pitiful treasonous leftwing bed wetters and roll back a whole lot more regressive policies and legislation.

I believe Trump is the best at politics anyone has been in modern history.

Forum List

Back