Donald Trump Begins Presidential Nomination Speech by Almost Patting His Daughter’s Butt

Donald Trump Begins Presidential Nomination Speech by Almost Patting His Daughter’s Butt

Donald Trump, proud father:

Dear god pic.twitter.com/EoWRsvNDGs
— Anna Merlan (@annamerlan) July 22, 2016

And from another angle:

THIS MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE pic.twitter.com/UiDbIJMTjo
— Ziwe (@ziwe) July 22, 2016
“Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one,” Trump told a Rolling Stone reporter who had complimented Ivanka last fall. “If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father....”
----------------

Be sure to watch the video and it is clear to me that he wanted to pat that ass!!!! ;)

OMG, that is so disgusting. How many of her kids are his?

That is only disgusting if your mind is in the gutter to begin with.

You want disgusting? Get a mental image of Hillary going down on Yoko Ono. Because Yoko says it happened.

Really.....

Link?

You call that gabbing an ass?
He grabbed for his daughter's ass and if she didn't pull back and his fingers weren't so small he would have gotten all of it!

Qsfcryz.gif

Not here daddy!

And from another angle:

“Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one,” Trump told a Rolling Stone reporter who had complimented Ivanka last fall. “If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father....”
----------------

Be sure to watch the video and it is clear to me that he wanted to pat that ass!!!! ;)
Getting desperate, Mr. R@D?

And from another angle:

----------------

No, mr.third world. Civilization will win this election and defeat the filth called trump!

And from another angle:

----------------

No, mr.third world. Civilization will win this election and defeat the filth called trump!
You're a bit of a sick puppy.

And from another angle:

----------------

The Art of the Perv.

And from another angle:

----------------

Civilization won't win with the election of Hitlery. You're getting really desperate. It shows.

And from another angle:

----------------

OMG, that is so disgusting. How many of her kids are his?

That is only disgusting if your mind is in the gutter to begin with.

You want disgusting? Get a mental image of Hillary going down on Yoko Ono. Because Yoko says it happened.

Really.....

Link?

impatient.gif

He grabbed for his daughter's ass and if she didn't pull back and his fingers weren't so small he would have gotten all of it!

Qsfcryz.gif

Not here daddy!
That's an ass in your area? We call them hips. Everywhere I've lived. Libs have purient minds, not everyone swings that way. I'm sure his supermodel wife makes him happy.

Qsfcryz.gif

Not here daddy!
That's an ass in your area? We call them hips. Everywhere I've lived. Libs have purient minds, not everyone swings that way. I'm sure his supermodel wife makes him happy.
Again, he grabbed for her ass but the combination of his tiny fingers and her pulling back caused him to come up short, as usual.

Qsfcryz.gif

Not here daddy!
Again, he grabbed for her ass but the combination of his tiny fingers and her pulling back caused him to come up short, as usual.

Yanno I bet there was a time when he had normal fingers....

It's not just copping a feel -- it's that leer. :puke:

And from another angle:

----------------

Those are hips.

Think about it, just 2 feet higher and his damn hands would have been on her tits!

40 feet to his right and 2 feet off the floor he would have grabbed a North Carolina male delegates dick!

If he was in Cincinnati, and in a gorillas cage he might have grabbed the gorillas gun and shot an unarmed camel!

WOW! Think about it

And from another angle:

----------------

I'd pat that ass.....Hells yeah!!!

Qsfcryz.gif

Not here daddy!

Yanno I bet there was a time when he had normal fingers....

It's not just copping a feel -- it's that leer. :puke:
That's right, you can clearly see the pervert looking down at her tits as he grabs for her ass.

Democrats are just jealous.....they have kids noone wants to fuck without a paperbag.......I bet bill would hit chelsea....but got bag it first

I thought Democrats wanted to legalize incest....

It's comming....they Gaystopo will try it....and they have NAMBLA!!!!!!!
I have already seen many people on predominately left wing sites defending incest, especially sites like deviantart.

Soon they will be even more inbred than they say rednecks are for supposedly having sex with their 1st or 2nd cousins.

Forum List

Back