Donald Trump and his Jewish Connection:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
As some of you sit there thinking Donald Trump is someone that will not be controlled by special interest groups like those in the Jewish Community, well you should know his Daughter is Jewish by conversion and her Husband is Jared Kushner is from one of the most influential families in America.

So seeing that Trump daughter is a converted Jew it make me wonder how many of you believe he will not be influenced by her or her husband?

Ivanka Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jared Kushner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have written it before Trump is playing his supporters as the fools that he knows they are, and will hand Hillary Clinton the national election next November, and with a smile on his face while laughing at his naive supporters.

As some of you sit there thinking Donald Trump is someone that will not be controlled by special interest groups like those in the Jewish Community, well you should know his Daughter is Jewish by conversion and her Husband is Jared Kushner is from one of the most influential families in America.

So seeing that Trump daughter is a converted Jew it make me wonder how many of you believe he will not be influenced by her or her husband?

I have written it before Trump is playing his supporters as the fools that he knows they are, and will hand Hillary Clinton the national election next November, and with a smile on his face while laughing at his naive supporters.

Thanks for the Anti-Semite point of view.

I am sure that will sway some of the anti-semites and racists that support Trump.

I am sure that will sway some of the anti-semites and racists that support Trump.

When did the far left start supporting Trump?

So what? Why is this any more negative than Trump having a black, hispanic, white, etc, etc, etc connection?

• Banned

Really?

I was pointing out the fact when Trump claims something the fact is he has Jewish family members and will be influenced by them. Also I have Jewish family members and you are reaching if my thread was anti-Semitic at all!

He has two kids married to Jews and also Clintons dtr is married to one. It gives them clout with the Jewish community.

This thread highlights something that most republicans deny - the small but very real sliver of white supremacist nativism which itself has a very real component of anti-semitism.

Holocaust deniers who supported the candidacy of David Duke are overwhelmingly Conservative because they hate Liberal tolerance.

On the other hand, it should be noted that Rightwing anti-semitism has been pushed to the margins. The Right has an oil-forward foreign policy that requires frequent intervention in the Middle East. This means they need assets in the region like Israel.

But on the whole, Trump is leading in the poles because the Republican base is filled with under-educated white males who exhibit the kind bigotry that was common prior to the sixties.

To be clear: the Left partnered with the bigots and unschooled nativists to pass the New Deal. Both parties have gotten in bed with stupid people to win elections.

However, with the passing of the Civil Rights Act, the Right had an opening to recapture southern racists, white supremacists along with the majority of uneducated white men (most of whom lack the analytical tools to question Levine, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck and Savage. Literally, we now have a segment of the population who are literally receiving foundational views of the world from talk radio, TV and the Internet. These are people who have never been in a rigorous academic context where they were trained to research a topic from all angles, including things like historical context and cross disciplinary breadth. They know nothing about Sunnis or Shiites or how ISIS fits into the Syrian Civil War, of the things the West has done to ensure the rise of Islamic radicalism. They don't even know the arguments or the USA's complex history in the region. They are idiots and they vote).

Which is to say: the real problem with making a home for anti-Semites, white supremacists, neo-nazis, xenophobic nativists and deep racists is that they make it hard for an electable candidate to survive the primaries. You end up with people like Trump who exploits uneducated people with empty tough talk and who lacks even the minimum policy knowledge to do the job.

If the Right gets another Homeland attack, they may have the requisite fear in place to elect a dangerous demagogue like Trump or Cruz. I think they need a big homeland attack to create the political conditions for carrying out their war on minorities and Jews and secularism and pluralism. This is what scares me.

Last edited:

Really?

I was pointing out the fact when Trump claims something the fact is he has Jewish family members and will be influenced by them. Also I have Jewish family members and you are reaching if my thread was anti-Semitic at all!

How do you know he will be influenced by them? :dunno: As far as I can tell, the only thing that influences Trump is Trump (and his grandiose ego).

Really?

Yes- I did- and do- take your OP as anti-semitic.

I think Trump is a buffoon- and that Trump loves to appeal to racists and xenophobes- but his daughter's or his son in law's religion is irrelevant to anyone but bigots.

Forum List

Back