Donald Trump: A Clinton Plant, A RINO Decoy, A Democrat Stealth Dem?

I said this when Drumpf first announced he was running. I wouldnt be surprised the GOP were too stupid to figure it out.

So you are saying Trump is in on the Clinton scheme? I wonder what they offered him to go along?

Or was this whole master plan blind luck that Trump decided to run?

Trump probably hired some people to do some research. GOP voters have a profile... They are low information, poorly educated, paranoid, hateful and easily led. Trump is the quintessential con man.
A.K.A. White males over 50 without college educations that attend church once a week.

That's the GOP's strongest demographic.

The really funny part is that I'm a 52 year old white male without a college degree, and I attend church once a week....and I still DON'T like Trump!

The candidate who vows to remove corruption, and as such is hate by the shills.

I said this when Drumpf first announced he was running. I wouldnt be surprised the GOP were too stupid to figure it out.

So you are saying Trump is in on the Clinton scheme? I wonder what they offered him to go along?

Trump probably hired some people to do some research. GOP voters have a profile... They are low information, poorly educated, paranoid, hateful and easily led. Trump is the quintessential con man.
A.K.A. White males over 50 without college educations that attend church once a week.

That's the GOP's strongest demographic.

The really funny part is that I'm a 52 year old white male without a college degree, and I attend church once a week....and I still DON'T like Trump!

Loser...

And the other funny part is you are not smart enough to realize a college degree has no bearing on one making wise political or moral decisions. So I would stop giving the educated any credit.

Thats why I said I thought he was a plant. You cant be a plant without knowing it. You must be a republican if you had to ask that question or figure out you cant be a plant without knowing it..

"Donald Trump: A Clinton Plant, A RINO Decoy, A Democrat Stealth Dem?"

No, just a dreadful presidential 'candidate.'
most dreadful indeed, the most dreadful of all presidents. when you are brought before him to be tried for your insolence, if you do not bow before the god emperor, they break your knees with the lord's own rod of iron, and you drop to the golden marble pavement at his feet.

Donald Trump: A Clinton Plant, A RINO Decoy, A Democrat Stealth ...

A Plant, a Decoy or a Stealth Candidate

Both sides of the right-left spectrum are advancing political plots and intrigues concerning the Trump candidacy which make too much sense to be dismissed.

It’s been said by many political commentators and analysts that if the Clintons were to conceive a plot that would both destroy the Republican Party (which deserves total destruction) and guarantee a win for Hillary, a Donald Trump candidacy is it.

trump-plant.jpg

That was my first thought when Trump jumped into this race, but I changed my mind during the debates, especially when he attacked Hillary Clinton using Bill Clinton's extra-marital affairs.

Then I knew this wasn't a plot between Clinton & Trump.

But at the same time, I don't think Donald Trump ever wanted to win the election and become President, he just wants a lot of attention. He's a narcissist and a narcissist needs constant attention and adoration, and one way to get that is to run for POTUS. Here's a great article explaining this.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

No candidate jumps into a race to win an election and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior. Donald Trump did.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Last edited:

Thats why I said I thought he was a plant. You cant be a plant without knowing it. You must be a republican if you had to ask that question or figure out you cant be a plant without knowing it..

Yeah, right.

Trump was told by the scummy democrats we want you to run for the republican nomination because we think you can get it, but we also think you will have no chance of beating Hillary.

So Trump says Ok, cool, I already have money and fame so what is in it for me to pull this off? Oh, let me think, maybe some more wealth and fame, but not good fame. But I also have to be a complete phony so my integrity is destroyed. I also have to be a complete lying fake to the American people, using them and giving them false hope. And I am doing all this to advance all your sleazy causes?

Sure, you make a lot of sense with that crap. You must be a democrat if you had to think you were onto something. :cuckoo:

There is one problem with the Clinton plant theory: the alt-right and Russian connection.

Actually the connection between the alt-right, Russia, and certain fringe (at the time) elements of the Republican Party was established before Trump was a candidate, thus making this theory far less likely. There is no reason a Clinton plant would want to invoke such dangerous elements, assuming Trump is a Clinton plant.

Forum List

Back