Donald is mentally unwell, and everyone around him knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I just watched Chris Wallace say that talking to Trump people, on and off the record, no one ever said anything like that about his mental state. I believe Chris Wallace, and he doesn't like Trump.

That is the end of this thread.

Yeah, seeing as the woman claiming that has been chastised by her profession, and profited from a book she wrote claiming it. And the author of this book, Wolff, not admits his book might not be all true. Lol
Slurred speech - saying "there was no collusion" sixteen times in his last short interview - Mueller closing in - Now the Bannon thing and Wolff book are VERY likely to send him over the edge.

The President Is Mentally Unwell — and Everyone Around Him Knows It

But I suspect that it's more than a neurological decline or narcissistic personality disorder. My suspicion is early stage Alzheimers.

We Might Never Know If Trump Has a Disease Like Alzheimer's

Slurred speech - saying "there was no collusion" sixteen times in his last short interview - Mueller closing in - Now the Bannon thing and Wolff book are VERY likely to send him over the edge.

But I suspect that it's more than a neurological decline or narcissistic personality disorder. My suspicion is early stage Alzheimers.

You are mentally unwell. You have to be to be as big a liar as you are. Mueller closing in? Is he coming from Alpha Centauri?

I've noticed that single every post you make is so stupid, so chronically childish, I think you should be more concerned about your own "unwellness." Clearly, Trump Derangement Syndrome causes the most violence in people with "less than average" I.Q.s like yourself.

And Republicans in Congress do nothing. Their inaction is being recorded in great detail so when orange turd McFuckface loses his shit they are on the hook as well. And again, all you people with children in the military you better give them a hug before the mentally ill son of an orangutan sends them off to die somewhere. That is what he is itching to do more than anything, have US personnel start shooting at SOMEONE.

Seems to me these same questions were being asked either during the campaign or just after the election (probably both) about Trumps mental state and ability to handle the job......by psychiatrists & other DR's without ever meeting with Trump himself and only going by 'As seen on TV' without ever considering Hillary's popular comment about having a public presence VS private presence.

Let me guess.......the Russians did it???

And Republicans in Congress do nothing. Their inaction is being recorded in great detail so when orange turd McFuckface loses his shit they are on the hook as well. And again, all you people with children in the military you better give them a hug before the mentally ill son of an orangutan sends them off to die somewhere. That is what he is itching to do more than anything, have US personnel start shooting at SOMEONE.
It is a lie. Strange, how insisting lies are fact and the trouble it causes don't seem to bother progressives. BLM comes to mind and the "hands up" lie that started that. People died because of BLM, who has Trump killed?

It is a lie. Strange, how insisting lies are fact and the trouble it causes don't seem to bother progressives. BLM comes to mind and the "hands up" lie that started that. People died because of BLM, who has Trump killed?

And yet again. You derps can never defend Trump, ever. You ALWAYS go for the only thing that soothes your mind, try to divert attention to something else rather than Trump's mental illness.

And yet again. You derps can never defend Trump, ever. You ALWAYS go for the only thing that soothes your mind, try to divert attention to something else rather than Trump's mental illness.
I already said what Wallace said. No one is his circle now have never said anything like that. The end, loser.

That's because Trump doesn't have any mental illness. No matter how many rimes you liars say other wise, it is not true. But don't worry troll, you're gonna get him soon right?

How embarrassing for you, Love. Deep State throws out the topic du jour and you pathetics just eat it up.
7adyp.jpg

DAMN nigga
that just shows how stupid dem voters are. Gave the primary to a loser that couldnt beat a crazy old person :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back