Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

Hey I love learning from people who make good interesting points, but yours are neither good or interesting. Lots of bullshit I know is shit from personal experience. Experience trumps everything.

Since your experience has been in MLM (fucking those at the bottom) you don't have much to draw from.
I actually do when the ones at the bottom can make $1700 in 3.5 hous of work 4 times a day. Got you fucker.

Ngassy.
Hey why don't you tell all about the old couple that you pounded on for hours to close the sale. You know, where you just wouldn't take no for an answer till you got that check. And wouldn't leave the house till they folded.

What was the highest gross you ever had for selling a 250 dollar vacuum? Have you sold one for 2000? How about 2500?..

Don't you just feel so proud of yourself when you lay someone away like that?

No it doesn't. Demand comes from people's needs and wants. The price at which that demand is fulfilled is a function of supply that is available at a desired price point.

Demand is only relevant for that which exists. This is what the Looters cannot grasp, demand for that which is not produced is just fantasy.

True demand cannot exist without supply.

Creating was caused by demand.

Which is why we all have teleporters which instantly and safely whisk us from our homes to our jobs each day. We demanded it, and because we live in your world where there is no cause and effect, where there is no reality, it simply sprang into being by the magic of our want.

Hiring is to fill a position caused by demand.

Are you as ignorant as you present yourself, or just an evil troll seeking to spread vicious bullshit?

No it doesn't. Demand comes from people's needs and wants. The price at which that demand is fulfilled is a function of supply that is available at a desired price point.

Demand is only relevant for that which exists. This is what the Looters cannot grasp, demand for that which is not produced is just fantasy.

True demand cannot exist without supply.
"true" demand? heh What are you preaching now?

I think you mean to say that there may be a difference between unrealized sales and actual sales.

I think you mean to say that there may be a difference between unrealized sales and actual sales.

Words have meanings.

In the concept of "supply and demand," the word demand is not a term for fantasy and wishful thinking. but for the willing desire of consumers to buy a product or service.

If that product or service does not exist, there can be no demand.

You should treat yourself to an introduction to economics course at your local night school. You would enjoy it.

Words have meanings.

In the concept of "supply and demand," the word demand is not a term for fantasy and wishful thinking. but for the willing desire of consumers to buy a product or service.

You should treat yourself to an introduction to economics course at your local night school. You would enjoy it.
Please show the class where the word "true" is in "Supply and Demand." Please also explain to the class how there is no such thing as unrealized sales or actual sales.

Please show the class where the word "true" is in "Supply and Demand." Please also explain to the class how there is no such thing as unrealized sales or actual sales.

You lack the requisite wits to play the "nit picking game" with me.

You are abysmally weak on the subject at hand and fail to grasp that your point has already been lost.

You lack the requisite wits to play the "nit picking game" with me.

You are abysmally weak on the subject at hand and fail to grasp that your point has already been lost.
I accept your deflection from the facts as admission of defeat.

Words have meanings.

Demand without any Real World Supply is just a Fantasy.

Like Obama and his Hopenchange Unicorns.

This is what the Looters cannot grasp, demand for that which is not produced is just fantasy.

Demand for that which is not produced is what drives productivity. To produce more.

Demand for that which doesn't yet exist is what drives inventors and investors.

Next for Republicans benefit (esp Rabbit, IW and wursdemkeys) we will explore why it is that companies lay people off.

I contend that the companies of America lay off workers when the demand for the companies goods and/or services falls to a point where the company can no longer keep the current work force productive.

That means the demand has fallen. To many workers for the need.

And of course the reverse is that when demand picks back up, these jobs will exist again. Call backs to work based on increased demand.

So you Repubs. Lets hear your version of WHY business's lay off workers. Under your fantasy, they would have just kept them on, spent some more money on capital improvements. made some more inventory and no lay offs. Till the company folds.

Hell I bet you guys would just hire some more workers instead of laying off.

But I am sure you all have a better explanation than that? Right?

When the cost of labor is too high, companies will layoff full time employees for those willing to work only part time.

When labor is replaced by more automated production or assembly lines. No need to hire when PLC programs, robotics, or other advancements in technology can prove themselves more efficient than a group of employees who have no appreciation for their boss, take longer breaks, come in late or want to cut out early ... all while demanding they get paid more for it.

So much for a loss in demand being the only reason for a layoff.

Not necessarily. There are too many factors to make a blanket statement. If you already have extra customers what's the point of hiring more workers? Just because you already have more customers does not mean that will scale with the additional employees you hire. It might be better to bank the profit and build a second place for customers to buy from first. It might be better to invest in a parallel business. It might be better to hire better employees. It might be better to hire part time employees and see how it goes. Further, you have to look at regulatory issues. For example, as stated above when you go over magic numbers you might be susceptible to additional regulation. Still further it might be better for you to adjust your price upwards to reduce customers and shoot for higher margin on the sales.. this might reduce the number of customers... or maybe it won't. Even further, just because you have new customers today does not mean tomorrow they won't go to new competition that opens up across the street. You see when you are doing well.. everyone around you can see that, including your customers... some of which might be thinking about becoming your next competitor.

No there isn't. Either you do, or you don't.

Forum List

Back