Dominion Worker Sues trump campaign and conservative media

The Dominion company isn't suing, just someone working for them as a Stooge or a Lackey.

Yet, the reality is that Dominion itself is damaged more financially by the allegations than anyone else. Its going to be tough to get fair minded election officials to hire them if the allegations are true.

That speaks a lot to me. Dominion doesn't want a lawsuit as that leads to Discovery, which will show exactly what happened in the Biden Fake Election.
I agree...does the left REALLY want this to go to a court of law with people having to testify under oath?

Coleytroll - The guy is just a worker who did nothing.

BJ - in reality - he is the head of strategy and security - not "just a worker"
Who is on tape promising to "secure the election for Biden"

Coleytroll - I told you that I know more than you.

BJ - (pats head) That's nice Coleytroll

Eric Coomer - ( talking on a recorded call with Antifa)

"don't worry about the election, Trump's not gonna win, I made Fucking sure of that."

BTW - This is the director of Strategy and Security Dominion Voting Systems.

This should be fun.
Hopefully the Democrats don't kill him before he can be made to testify.
Eric Coomer has dropped out of sight and cannot be located.
I welcome a lawsuit so Coomer can come forward and explain his quote.

That should be informative.

blah blah...)All because trump, his lawyers and followers have been lying about him and the company he works for.(...blah bluh ba blah blaugh

Dana7360, can you, first of all, quote the specific alleged lie that you are bitching and whining about, and then provide to your fellow USMB forum members, a rational reasoned argument to support your contention that it is actually a lie?

Or are you just a typical irrational barking moonbat who is disrespectfully vomiting bullshit upon your fellow USMB forumers?

Or what?

If you are too lazy to read the article then there is no reason for me to reply to your question.
You are desperately dodging the question. Why are you dodging the question?

Why won't you read the article?

I gave you the information. I'm not going to spoon feed it to you.

Your reply shows me that even if I copied and pasted parts of the article you wouldn't accept it anyway.

So you are nothing but a waste of time.

You want answers to that question? I gave you the link to that information but apparently you're just too lazy to actually read it.

Carry on in your delusions.

blah blah...)All because trump, his lawyers and followers have been lying about him and the company he works for.(...blah bluh ba blah blaugh

Dana7360, can you, first of all, quote the specific alleged lie that you are bitching and whining about, and then provide to your fellow USMB forum members, a rational reasoned argument to support your contention that it is actually a lie?

Or are you just a typical irrational barking moonbat who is disrespectfully vomiting bullshit upon your fellow USMB forumers?

Or what?

If you are too lazy to read the article then there is no reason for me to reply to your question.

The article answers your question.
Willfully ignorant and lazy.

Yes which is the typical trump follower.

I gave him the information but he's just too down right lazy to read it.

Or what?

All you did was post a source to an article with NO excerpt at all.

Defamation claims are notoriously difficult to prove.
It’s a lot easier when you’re not a public figure and this worker I don’t think would be considered a public figure.

It’s also easier when the liars are as unhinged as Trump and his supporters.

It's also easy when the person and family get death threats.

Or what?

It’s a lot easier when you’re not a public figure and this worker I don’t think would be considered a public figure.

It’s also easier when the liars are as unhinged as Trump and his supporters.

It's also easy when the person and family get death threats.

He brags about overthrowing our government
Why are you okay with that?

Or what?

Your reply shows me that even if I copied and pasted parts of the article you wouldn't accept it anyway.

You want answers to that question? I gave you the link to that information but apparently you're just too lazy to actually read it.

Bullshit. :blahblah:

You are still dodging the question. Why do you continue to dodge the question?

The question, that is not in any way addressed in the anonymous AP fake news article that you linked to, is: "Dana7360, can you, first of all, quote the specific alleged lie that you are bitching and whining about, and then provide to your fellow USMB forum members, a rational reasoned argument to support your contention that it is actually a lie?

Why are you still dodging the question, Dana7360?

I think it is because you're a TDS afflicted moron. Why can't you provide a rational reasoned argument to support your ridiculous contention, Dana7360?

Personally I suspect it is because you are a low IQ TDS afflicted moron. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
He is suing because he is a bubblecultist who thought that the world would applaud him for fraud as long as it was perpetrated against Trump.

Like all Bubblecultists he was shocked to learn that President Trump is not hated and that the ends do not justify the means.

Like Hillary, no one had to lie about her - bringing to light the truths is the problem.

Or what?

I read the article.
What information do you think I should have found in there?

Like Hillary, no one had to lie about her - bringing to light the truths is the problem.
But Russia, Russia, Russia! :lol:

In Moonbatistan minds, it is "unfair" to enlighten the world with the truth.

The DNC got flat out busted rigging the 2016 election for Hillary, so the LWNJ moonbats blamed Russia and wikileaks and OMB. Kill the messenger! Julian Assange is still in prison, Seth Rich is dead from gunshot wounds to the back and his murder remains unsolved by DC homicide to this day.

And even today, 4 years later, the moonbattiest of the Moonbatistanians are still clinging to some form of a bizarre TrumPutin conspiracy theory.

They are idiots.

Last edited:
But Russia, Russia, Russia! :lol:

In Moonbatlistan it is unfair to enlighten the world with the truth.

The DNC got flat out busted rigging the 2016 election for Hillary, so the LWNJ moonbats blamed Russia and wikileaks and OMB. Julian Assange is still in prison, Seth Rich is dead from gunshot wounds to the back and his murder remains unsolved by the DC homicide to this day. And today, 4 years later, the moonbattiest of the moonbats are still cling to some form of a bizarre TrumPutin conspiracy theory.

They are idiots.

Indubitably

Well since sources named him specifically then he might have a case. Still I would like to see them back up claims made in public and mention people's names. If you accuse the company why are using individual names. Putting photos and addresses online is wrong on some many levels but these right wing sites do not care. They just want to excite the crowd. They probably have no money but they should be exposed at least and have to make public apologizes or be like the big boys and retract the story. Sorry, sorry, so so sorry.

The best part of the story is when " After legal threats were made, Fox News Channel and Newsmax in recent days have aired retractions of some claims made on their networks".

Well since sources named him specifically then he might have a case. Still I would like to see them back up claims made in public and mention people's names. If you accuse the company why are using individual names. Putting photos and addresses online is wrong on some many levels but these right wing sites do not care. They just want to excite the crowd. They probably have no money but they should be exposed at least and have to make public apologizes or be like the big boys and retract the story. Sorry, sorry, so so sorry.

The best part of the story is when " After legal threats were made, Fox News Channel and Newsmax in recent days have aired retractions of some claims made on their networks".

There is no case.

Or what?

If that kid got get money from news sources for standing in front of that Native American dude then this will be a slam dunk. Right wingers messed with the wrong crowd - companies with money. ;)

Or what?

If that kid got get money from news sources for standing in front of that Native American dude then this will be a slam dunk. Right wingers messed with the wrong crowd - companies with money. ;)

Such ignorance.

Or what?

Such ignorance.
Did Powell ever tell you what she got off that server in Frankfurt that the Delta Force secured for her?

Dope.

Or what?

If this plaintiff can actually PROVE that there was no fraud in the Biden campaign and the news sources in question knew that- sure he might collect something if he can prove damages.

But personally, I don't see it.

Or what?

If this plaintiff can actually PROVE that there was no fraud in the Biden campaign and the news sources in question knew that- sure he might collect something if he can prove damages.

But personally, I don't see it.
If that's the case, then the plaintiff has no standing.

Forum List

Back