Domestic Terrorists try to storm Trump Rally in NM

I notice Kraig Moss did his Donald themed country and western acoustic material. Great idea to have live music outside The Donald's rallies. I attended one of The Donald's rallies, but would have assembled a band, featuring an afro american drummer if there was more time.

I would put together some quick variations of classics...

Tear the roof off, we're gonna tear the roof off the rigged system
Tear the roof off the system

We've got a real type of thing with The Trump, gettin' down
There's a whole lot of Donald going round

We want The Trump
Gotta have The Trump

Oh, we want The Trump
Gots to have that Trump

Come on y'all
Get on the Trumpin' Train and ride

Yep. Leave it to the Libtards to throw burning tshirts and bottles at the police and their horses.

Morons.

Keep in mind this is in NM. Most of these fuckers probably aren't even registered to vote.

Keep in mind this is in NM. Most of these fuckers probably aren't even registered to vote.
Perfect way to deport the invaders....have Trump hold rally in big cities with illegal populations when they come out to protest enclose them with fencing use fire hoses to spray them push them into cattle trailers :)

The Communist News Network of course covers for the "protestors" and blames the violence on Trump. But the best part is, with every biased news story they just make the silent majority all the more motivated to vote for The Donald.

The Communist News Network of course covers for the "protestors" and blames the violence on Trump. But the best part is, with every biased news story they just make the silent majority all the more motivated to vote for The Donald.
Yep I am watching it as well...absolutely disgusting but I know they are nothing but asskissers for Hillary so its amusing to me.

I love the little basement dwellers with rocks that had to ride to the rally on their skateboards too.

New: Riot officers try to contain angry Trump protest Downtown

Destruction of property,assaulting cops,this country badly needs a man like Trump to smack some responsibility back into it. These shit stains should be out breaking rocks with sledge hammers for their crimes.

Let's get rid of freedom, let's get rid of protesting, let's scrap the constitution, vote Trump....
Let's get rid of leftists, let's get rid of degenerates, let's deport these illegals, let's try the leftists as traitors and punish them accordingly for being anti-American trash, vote Trump 2016.

Let's get rid of freedom, let's get rid of protesting, let's scrap the constitution, vote Trump....

Yeah, because saying it makes it true.

The left is the group here that is arguing to deny Trump supporters their freedom of expression by use of criminal acts, not protest.

And the left has been trying to erode the Constitution and distort it since the 1930's.

Yeah, because saying it makes it true.

The left is the group here that is arguing to deny Trump supporters their freedom of expression by use of criminal acts, not protest.

And the left has been trying to erode the Constitution and distort it since the 1930's.
Even before that.

Greg Gutfeld summed up this anti Trump protest perfectly.

Loser palooza. LOL

Forum List

Back