Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

you are a fucking idiot
there are no "agents" here
just sane people tell you you are INSANE

According to Chri$$y, everyone that doesn't agree with him is a government psyops agent. That means that USMB has 15,748 agents, and one Goof-0-phera.

Excellent logic Rattus in the Hattus .. :clap2:

Crunchysphincter said:
You cannot make sense of your lies, I can make sense of them(Chri$$y's lies?) and it is very reasonable WITHIN your psyops agent.

Lying is all you know .. so for once, even though you are wrong about DiveCon telling lies .. your logic is correct. Which goes to prove you are still a ferking liar ..

:lol:

well Chris quoted ditzcon so I have no choice but to see his post. sure whatever Ditzcon troll.YOU are not one of these agents like agents Gam,Fizz,candyidiot,Goofer,and Ollie that have penetrated this site like I originally thought you were,your just a kid troll who is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.

the sane people ditzcon are the ones that know it was an inside job.yeah bush dupe crunchysphincner or whatever the hell you call yourself,you Bush dupes lie,thats no secret,you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear as we both know.youir such a moron cause ditzcon has done nothing but tell lies and been caught HUNDREDS times bltantly ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonsy,a habit you Bush dupes have.your so dense you dont know that agent like goofer and candyfag really have penetrated this site.keep folling yourself into believing its not true if that makes you feel better that ditzcon never lies.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:

The false social group is quite obvious, and not everyone is participating like the agents would try to misrepresent. They stand out and are unified with no evidence and no reason in agreement . . . when there is nothing to agree upon.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-545.html

Speaking of "no evidence" all the shit you post qualifies for that label. ALL of it.

And speaking of no reason, you not only have no hint of reason, you are overtly hostile to it.

YOur repetition of lies doesn't slow you down. It's as though repeating your lies will somehow overcome their refutation.

But -- uhmmm -- nothing actually works like that in the real world, dufus.

The steel cores of the Twin Towers have been proved conclusively. Your unwillingness to admit that you have been completely exposed as the fraudulent piece of treasonous shit you are is not unexpected. But it is, thankfully, also unnecessary.

You don't have to admit that you've been completely exposed as dishonest. We all see it plainly enough. Your admission would just be superfluous.

According to Chri$$y, everyone that doesn't agree with him is a government psyops agent. That means that USMB has 15,748 agents, and one Goof-0-phera.

Excellent logic Rattus in the Hattus .. :clap2:

Crunchysphincter said:
You cannot make sense of your lies, I can make sense of them(Chri$$y's lies?) and it is very reasonable WITHIN your psyops agent.

Lying is all you know .. so for once, even though you are wrong about DiveCon telling lies .. your logic is correct. Which goes to prove you are still a ferking liar ..

:lol:

well Chris quoted ditzcon so I have no choice but to see his post. sure whatever Ditzcon troll.YOU are not one of these agents like agents Gam,Fizz,candyidiot,Goofer,and Ollie that have penetrated this site like I originally thought you were,your just a kid troll who is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.

the sane people ditzcon are the ones that know it was an inside job.yeah bush dupe crunchysphincner or whatever the hell you call yourself,you Bush dupes lie,thats no secret,you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear as we both know.youir such a moron cause ditzcon has done nothing but tell lies and been caught HUNDREDS times bltantly ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonsy,a habit you Bush dupes have.your so dense you dont know that agent like goofer and candyfag really have penetrated this site.keep folling yourself into believing its not true if that makes you feel better that ditzcon never lies.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:
you remain a pathetic idiot

The false social group is quite obvious, and not everyone is participating like the agents would try to misrepresent. They stand out and are unified with no evidence and no reason in agreement . . . when there is nothing to agree upon.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-545.html

Speaking of "no evidence" all the shit you post qualifies for that label. ALL of it

That's a lot of evidence agent. And you've posted no facts whatsoever, all text nonsense. Here is a list of verified evidence. Start from scratch using evidence and see if you can prove anything beside the fact you work to conceal treason.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The false social group attempts to prove that the dictionarys do have the correct definition of a word when they do not.

This is a very special word relating to the unconscious mind, the Id. The abcense of the root meaning of idiot from dictionarys is a telling thing. Similar perhaps to the fact that new dictionarys confuse the definitons of "want" and "need", but rather than confusing it works to keep people ignorant of the fact that the Id can operate very much on its own without any rational thought.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ples-agents-do-not-know-what-an-idiot-is.html

The false social group attempts to prove that the dictionarys do have the correct definition of a word when they do not.

This is a very special word relating to the unconscious mind, the Id. The abcense of the root meaning of idiot from dictionarys is a telling thing. Similar perhaps to the fact that new dictionarys confuse the definitons of "want" and "need", but rather than confusing it works to keep people ignorant of the fact that the Id can operate very much on its own without any rational thought.

Yawning-rat.jpg

You are wrong. Here is substance proving it. He made a profit and provides the truth movement with the ONLY plans they have.

Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

canandian, you are being shown to support that the means of mass murder remain secret and that all Americans REMAIN deprived of due process.

No, the potential is not $7.1 billion. The case has been settled. The two occurrences has resulted in a payout of $4.55 billion.

Silverstein, Insurers Reach $2 Billion WTC Settlement (Update5) - Bloomberg.com

WTC Insurance Payout Totals $4.55 Billion - Gothamist: New York City News, Food, Arts & Events

They have settled. It is over.

Note that he paid $3.2 billion for the property.

In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center. Silverstein was outbid by $50 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001.

Wapedia - Wiki: Larry Silverstein

So, even if you assume nothing else, some simple math

$4.55 billion - $3.2 billion = $1.35 billion.

$1.35 billion does not equal $6 billion.

Of course, that $1.35 billion covers the first building he bought in 1980.

So no, I'm sorry, he did not make $6 billion.

Of course, it is not particularly difficult to corroborate this, something the so-called "Truthers" don't seem to do. If Silverstein really did make $6 billion, he would be one of the richest people in the world. $6 billion would mean that Silverstein would be one of the 75 richest people on the planet. Yet, when we get a list of the richest people, there is nary a trace of Mr. Silverstein on the list of billionaires, let alone on the list of the 75 richest billionaires! Here's the list!

The World's Billionaires 2009 - Forbes.com

He's not there! I checked. Twice.

I mean, this is not difficult to deduce. It's pretty easy stuff.

Okay, my numbers aren't perfect and you approve of his profit and don't support the Consitution, have no evidence that FEMA did not deceive NIST, as I've proven in the other thread with independently verified evidence.

Arithmetic is the numbers. What's easy to deduce is that you support the demise of the US Constitution and the benefit the infiltrators find in keeping the means of mass murder secret.
:clap2:YOU had your ASS handed to you.:lol::lol:

ubo should know that the psyops in this case, the info showing the FEMA deception is what is pertinent in this thread, not how much who profited from what. The agents, logically, are directed by the perps to use any possible way to change the subject.

Meanwhile the psyops here has switched from the "bot" accusation tactic to outright overt creation of cognitive dissonance by the posting of large amount of graphic spam.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-282.html

Here is an exchange where an agent makes a stupid error.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3050823-post8651.html

I answer and correct the agent.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3051234-post8652.html

I further correct lying, erroneous agent with the rest of the thread.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-577.html

Then fellow agents coordinate to post near a page of spam to push the facts off the last page.

A false social group that is really stupid because they are soooo obvious.

Here is an exchange where an agent makes a stupid error.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3050823-post8651.html

I answer and correct the agent.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3051234-post8652.html

I further correct lying, erroneous agent with the rest of the thread.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-577.html

Then fellow agents coordinate to post near a page of spam to push the facts off the last page.

A false social group that is really stupid because they are soooo obvious.

This is a sub-typical response from a poorly written piece of software.

Forum List

Back