DOJ scandal about to break wide open

The new president and Congress are going to make sure a few Karl Roves go to jail.

Again, BUTT the hell out of OUR business. We will ask for your advice just as soon as Australia Becomes several US States. Or when Australia takes us over. Till then just worry about your own crap.

Fuck off with the xenophobia Rock. It's very fucking old. It's my duty to fight your ignorance. I don't mind. It's calling and I will answer it.

Now shove your head back up your arse, it must be getting cold by now.

Last edited:
Valerie Plame might not agree.

Remind us who "outed" her.... ohh wait, I remember Armitage did it and was so low on the rung that he got a free pass for it cause he had NOTHING to do with the supposed Oval Office planning it all.

Maybe you can refresh our memories and tell us who got convicted of outing any operative? Now remember this would require that in a court of law the CIA prove she met all the criteria she clearly did not, to be considered a covert agent. It would require that someone ACTUALLY have been charged with that crime, again something no one was charged with at all.

BZZZT try again dumb shit.

Well Doc - how do you turn a world superpower into a shrunken power?

Ask Bush :lol:

Ah but seriously, it's over now and some poor bastards don't get it. Poor old Rock, stuck in the Cold War and unable to keep up.

Ya remind us the next time you rush aircraft carriers naval task forces, air force assets and humanitarian aid in the quantities we do to disaster areas.

Like I said I am beginning to see the draw to shutting out the world and stopping ALL help and aid. You ingrates can ask England, France, Germany and now Australia for all that money aid and help.

Good luck on that one.

Ya remind us the next time you rush aircraft carriers naval task forces, air force assets and humanitarian aid in the quantities we do to disaster areas.

Like I said I am beginning to see the draw to shutting out the world and stopping ALL help and aid. You ingrates can ask England, France, Germany and now Australia for all that money aid and help.

Good luck on that one.

Oh please - the humanitarian aid is good, it may just balance out the evil interference in other countries' domestic issues that the US has form for since WWII. If the US withdrew from the world it would leave a vacuum. And as we know, nature hates a vacuum. So, who's the candidate for filling the vacuum? Guess?

Yes, that's right, China.

Now do you understand? The fact is that those countries that need humanitarian aid don't care where it comes from. If the US gets in first then fine, but in the absence of the US they'll take help from anyone, regardless.

Put these obvious facts together and you can see that US foreign policy - even its humanitarian aid - has been driven by national self-interest. So please don't even attempt to allude to altruism. It's not altruistic, foreign policy knows no such animal.

Oh please - the humanitarian aid is good, it may just balance out the evil interference in other countries' domestic issues that the US has form for since WWII. If the US withdrew from the world it would leave a vacuum. And as we know, nature hates a vacuum. So, who's the candidate for filling the vacuum? Guess?

Yes, that's right, China.

Now do you understand? The fact is that those countries that need humanitarian aid don't care where it comes from. If the US gets in first then fine, but in the absence of the US they'll take help from anyone, regardless.

Put these obvious facts together and you can see that US foreign policy - even its humanitarian aid - has been driven by national self-interest. So please don't even attempt to allude to altruism. It's not altruistic, foreign policy knows no such animal.

Ya China is just, what, 10 , 15 years from even approaching a Blue water Navy? Good luck on them helping. And remind us how many more die from the tainted materials food and supplies they do deliver.

Ya China is just, what, 10 , 15 years from even approaching a Blue water Navy? Good luck on them helping. And remind us how many more die from the tainted materials food and supplies they do deliver.

All the more reason for the US to keep in the world. It's funny but the moment things get a bit difficult some Americans, some, start this withdrawal to Fortress America bullshit without thinking.

All the more reason for the US to keep in the world. It's funny but the moment things get a bit difficult some Americans, some, start this withdrawal to Fortress America bullshit without thinking.

Some of us are way past tired of you INGRATES bitching and moaning when we do all the real work.

Forum List

Back