DOJ recommends no jail time for trans who vandalized church

I'm mixing things up....by citing the ACTUAL crime that Maeve is charged with rather than what you've imagined?

Yeah, I'll stick with the actual charges thank you.

Why would someone be charged with destruction of religious property for vandalizing an abortion clinic?

If you have to work this hard to be a victim.......maybe its in your head?
I never said anyone would be charged that way. You are really working hard to deny the different approach when a trans (the new protected class) vandalizes the property of traditional Catholics (one of the Dems’ target groups) compared to when a pro-lifer protests in front of abortion clinic.

While the Dems would love to see Trump in prison for not putting the NDA on the right line, the Dem-run DOJ recommends no jail time for a man-turned-woman person who vandalized and defaced a Catholic Church.

IOW, the perpetrator is a member of a protected group, and the church is a membership of the despised religious people.

The DOJ is nothing but an arm of the Biden administration.

In the UK

Yes, and though it happened in the UK and not the U.S., I dont see much difference between the mindset of American progressives and British ones. The ones here are just a little more restrained by our bill of rights and laws .

The same corrupt filth that are letting this nutcase off so easy, if the case were turned around, if it was a Catholic or any other kind of Christian vandalizing some pro-pervert facility, and assaulting a worker there they'd be calling this a “hate crime”, and throwing the book at him.

Yupp!!

Back in the USSR......you don't know how lucky you are.....

Why is the DOJ even involved in this?
Because it’s run by a biased AG doing the left’s bidding, and the word has gone out that transgenders are replacing blacks as the ”protected minority” while Catholics and others who are traditionally religious are the target.

Forum List

Back