DOJ Knew About Biden Bribery Scandal In 2018 - DOJ Retaliated Against Whistleblower, Protected Biden

no not referring to that event…referring to all the others starting in Nov of 2016, all the way through today by both demafacist brownshirts and party leaders that have advocated violence and insurrection as well as held the country hostage
Insurrection? Who on the left has been convicted of insurection?

So 0. Ok.

Then why did you claim there was an insurection?
because i’m not a jury. I am expressing my opinion based what i’ve seen out of the demafasict…through their encouragement of violence, including the assassination of a justice, their abuse of power in the * impeachments, their assault on the judical branch, their weaponization of the executive to go after political rivals, and their attack on the working class americans

because i’m not a jury. I am expressing my opinion based what i’ve seen out of the demafasict…through their encouragement of violence, including the assassination of a justice, their abuse of power in the * impeachments, their assault on the judical branch, their weaponization of the executive to go after political rivals, and their attack on the working class americans
And since you exist in a right wing echo chamber I can see why you would have that opinion.

What you are posting is projection.

The whistleblower had to go to the House Oversight Committee 2 years later for anything to be done about the crime because the liberal partisanly weaponized DOJ was protecting Biden even in 2018 & has every day since.

Jim Hoft reported on Wednesday that Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) sent letters to the FBI, demanding the bureau to produce an unclassified record of an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national.

On Sunday, a New York Post report revealed that “explosive” bribery allegations involving Joe Biden and foreign nationals were brought to the Department of Justice back in 2018.'

This was two years before very similar allegations against the Biden were made by the whistleblower now talking to the House Oversight Committee."

Who was Biden supposedly bribed by again, and to do what?

And what national policy is set by the Vice President?

The whistleblower had to go to the House Oversight Committee 2 years later for anything to be done about the crime because the liberal partisanly weaponized DOJ was protecting Biden even in 2018 & has every day since.

Jim Hoft reported on Wednesday that Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) sent letters to the FBI, demanding the bureau to produce an unclassified record of an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national.

On Sunday, a New York Post report revealed that “explosive” bribery allegations involving Joe Biden and foreign nationals were brought to the Department of Justice back in 2018.'

This was two years before very similar allegations against the Biden were made by the whistleblower now talking to the House Oversight Committee."

Trump's DOJ? Bill Barr protected Biden in 2018???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I look forward to the mods moving this tbread back to 'Politics' after further evidence is shown proving this to be true.

The DOJ has been in the pocket of the Democratic Party for years. Nothing will happen to Hunter or the head of the crime family Big Guy Joe. You can count on that.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He's not lobbying for a foreign country. He doesn't work at the White House
There's no law against doing business overseas.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He's not lobbying for a foreign country. He doesn't work at the White House
There's no law against doing business overseas.
Hunter Biden has been exploited by his corrupt Father to be the point man in the massive Biden pay-for-play enterprise. There are dozens of LLCs and banks and multiple Biden family members involved. All 100% documented. Undeniable facts. But with a corrupt DOJ and a corrupt Merrick Garland it is doubtful anything will happen. That is the sad state of affairs in America.

What 'bribery scandal'? What 'crime'?

Comer didn't present anything that was illegal.

Y'all are literally citing your imagination as a legal standard.

With 34 indictments for Trump and 0 for Biden, how's that working out for you?

Forum List

Back