Doing a fine job without us

Iraq vehicle bombs target Shiites, kill dozens

Blasts in Baghdad and north of country kill 41 people, the latest of several major attacks since U.S. troops withdrew from towns and cities in June. Full story --> Iraq bombs target Shiites, kill dozens - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

Has the Government collapsed? Has the country dropped into a civil war? Has the military deserted? Has the Government been taken over by Mullahs?

I would say THEY are doing just fine given the problems they face.

lot's of folks predicted this. lot's of folks have long said that Iraqi sunnis and shiites would not play well together in the wake of a US troop departure.

Iraq vehicle bombs target Shiites, kill dozens

Blasts in Baghdad and north of country kill 41 people, the latest of several major attacks since U.S. troops withdrew from towns and cities in June. Full story --> Iraq bombs target Shiites, kill dozens - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

Has the Government collapsed? Has the country dropped into a civil war? Has the military deserted? Has the Government been taken over by Mullahs?

I would say THEY are doing just fine given the problems they face.

You'll excuse my obvious ignornace, won't you? But it was my understanding that the country had already been "dropped in a civil war". Of course, it's also my understanding that some are still in denial...

Had there been no such attacks when the American troops were patrolling, then your complain might have made sense.

Since that was not the case, the only difference now is that no Americans were killed.

Sounds like real progress to me.

Iraq needs to deal with Iraq's problems.

Had there been no such attacks when the American troops were patrolling, then your complain might have made sense.

Since that was not the case, the only difference now is that no Americans were killed.

Sounds like real progress to me.

Iraq needs to deal with Iraq's problems.

AMEN! :clap2:
My son just left Iraq after a 15 mo deployment there (3rd time there) - got back to his base in Germany last Monday. We need to bring all our military home (from Afghanistan too) and keep them here to keep us safe.

Forum List

Back