Dogs Are Taking Over America— Enough!

Meh, I see no reason you should bring your dog to work, out to eat, in the mall, etc etc. I wouldn't eat at a restaurant that allowed dogs, and while its a business owners right to allow pets, for many, depending on the type of business, I could see that costing the business money in the end.

Well, I guess you can't eat at any restaurants, then, because all restaurants must allow service dogs.

:rolleyes:

Obviously service dogs are the exception.

Dogs don't belong it the places listed in the article (the office, restaurants, museums, buses, trains, malls, supermarkets, barber shops, banks, post offices) unless they are guide dogs/helper dogs.

Why not?

Because they are filthy, they stink even if bathed three times a day, they leave landmines everywhere and the vast majority of owners do not have the common decency to clean said landmines up.

Obviously, I am not a dog lover. That being said, I would never do anything to harm one.

Immie

OMG!!! That was so fucking funny! Brought tears to my eyes. My favorite was when the guy in the blue undies came running out of the house and started humping the woman! OMG, the look on her face. ROFLMFAO

Thanks for that, Yidnar! : )
:razz: LOL ...and the scar on Blasingame's face is probably why he hates dogs !!

LOL, it ticks my wife off every time I remind here that there is not a dog alive that would not eat her given the opportunity.

Immie

Dogs don't belong it the places listed in the article (the office, restaurants, museums, buses, trains, malls, supermarkets, barber shops, banks, post offices) unless they are guide dogs/helper dogs.

Why not?

Because they are filthy, they stink even if bathed three times a day, they leave landmines everywhere and the vast majority of owners do not have the common decency to clean said landmines up.

Obviously, I am not a dog lover. That being said, I would never do anything to harm one.

Immie
:(

Attachments

• $sad dog.jpg
    $sad dog.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 61
OMG!!! That was so fucking funny! Brought tears to my eyes. My favorite was when the guy in the blue undies came running out of the house and started humping the woman! OMG, the look on her face. ROFLMFAO

Thanks for that, Yidnar! : )
:razz: LOL ...and the scar on Blasingame's face is probably why he hates dogs !!

LOL, it ticks my wife off every time I remind here that there is not a dog alive that would not eat her given the opportunity.

Immie
i know a dog that sat beside his owner for 3 days after the owner died in the house !! even though the dog had not eaten in 3 days he did not disturb his master ...... it was like he was standing guard over his friend when relatives found him . .....and the dog is a 100 pound shepherd ......most dogs that are loved and treated well return the love many times over !!

Last edited:

Sorry Zoomie but my dogs are cleaner then some homo sapiens I've seen in all of the above.

In fact I wouldn't let some humans I've seen sit on my couch never mine eat at my table.

People who don't like dogs are absolute monsters who must be destroyed. That is all.

Meh, I see no reason you should bring your dog to work, out to eat, in the mall, etc etc. I wouldn't eat at a restaurant that allowed dogs, and while its a business owners right to allow pets, for many, depending on the type of business, I could see that costing the business money in the end.

Well, I guess you can't eat at any restaurants, then, because all restaurants must allow service dogs.

:rolleyes:

Obviously service dogs are the exception.

Well, exception or not, service dogs are still dogs. So I guess AmyNation would be out of luck if she went to eat at her favorite restaurant and someone was there with a service dog.

It depends on where you are. In Beverly Hills dogs are allowed everywhere. The Matire' Ds in the best BH restaurants know my dog, by name, but not mine. She is a welcome guest. Her behavior is impeccable as are most dogs from the area. The boutiques and shops along Rodeo Drive all allow dogs and provide dog treats for their customers (many carry dog clothing). The shopping center in Century City allows dogs and has a centrally located dog park. The gigantic South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa allows dogs and restaurant dog seating on patios.

For shopping at less prestigious venues, my dog is allowed, but stays in her stroller. The lower down the economic scale you go, the less dogs are welcome, the less well behaved the dogs are and the filthier they are. For those who say that dogs smell and leave landmines, get out of the ghetto and learn something.

It depends on where you are. In Beverly Hills dogs are allowed everywhere. The Matire' Ds in the best BH restaurants know my dog, by name, but not mine. She is a welcome guest. Her behavior is impeccable as are most dogs from the area. The boutiques and shops along Rodeo Drive all allow dogs and provide dog treats for their customers (many carry dog clothing). The shopping center in Century City allows dogs and has a centrally located dog park. The gigantic South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa allows dogs and restaurant dog seating on patios.

For shopping at less prestigious venues, my dog is allowed, but stays in her stroller. The lower down the economic scale you go, the less dogs are welcome, the less well behaved the dogs are and the filthier they are. For those who say that dogs smell and leave landmines, get out of the ghetto and learn something.

There is no denying that all dogs stink like shit 24/7 and they leave landmines.

Something that is really bad, is that so many owners will allow their dogs out to bark all night long keeping their neighbors awake. In fact, they tie the dog out side and after a few weeks never even notice that it is still in the back yard. How rude!

And something else that is even worse is the fact that so many dog owners take them on walks through the neighborhood and let them leave their damned landmines on other people's lawns and refuse to clean up after them. Now, that is just frigging rude!

Dogs do not belong in restaurants... period, nor stores. It is just plain rude to traipse your dog all around town thinking everybody loves "my little princess". Everyone does not love your little princess!

The world would have been a much better place if dogs had never been domesticated.

/ducks :)

Immie

Why not?

Immie

Okay then.

But my dog does not smell and I pick after him.

In fact..he's very clean.

^

There's something wrong with people who don't like dogs.

Immie's alright.

:eusa_angel:

Thank you.

But, I can understand Mr. Clean. I'm not perfect. :)

I never have been a dog "lover". It is not really the dogs as much as the arrogant owners who think it is okay to take their dogs to other people's homes and let them crap in the other person's yard so that the other person's kids can step in it and track it through their homes or as mentioned above, those who leave their animals out side all night long letting them bark and keep the neighbors awake. To me... those things are just plain wrong.

And I do not care what anyone says... a dog smells... real bad. :D

Immie

I'm sorry but I thought this thread started out humorous. When did it degrade to this? :(

Forum List

Back