Dog Awards

I would nominate Diesel. These beasties earn their stripes. And I'd put my life in my hands of all the paws that have held me over humans.

Whether it was Ripley or Jim Dandy or Ruby Starr or American Bad Ass to my current girl Raven I trust four paws over two legs.

:)

images

Come on. It's cool and these dogs deserve credit where credit is due.

I would nominate Diesel. These beasties earn their stripes. And I'd put my life in my hands of all the paws that have held me over humans.

Whether it was Ripley or Jim Dandy or Ruby Starr or American Bad Ass to my current girl Raven I trust four paws over two legs.

:)

images

Come on. It's cool and these dogs deserve credit where credit is due.
That reminds me of a movie with Don Knots.

I've seen it all now, what's next kitty cat Emmy.

My cats have been like dogs too. Pyewacket was with me 21 years. Longer than any husband and more trustworthy and as cheap as a can of Friskies.

:lol:

That alone counts for something don't you think? Truly I had this old guy. Didn't want to leave this planet and he really did rock his time.

My cats have been like dogs too. Pyewacket was with me 21 years. Longer than any husband and more trustworthy and as cheap as a can of Friskies.

That alone counts for something don't you think? Truly I had this old guy. Didn't want to leave this planet and he really did rock his time.
Pyewacket I like that

Pyewacket I like that
Did you like the movie?

Pyewacket I like that
Did you like the movie?
Yes one of my favs

Forum List

Back