Doesn't the president trust the Police in reguards to illegal immigration?

woodjack

Jul 1, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
I find it strange that within this administration that they are out to demonize the Police in reguards to illegal immigration and civil rights violations. First The President said the police acted stupidly in Mass., I think, when they arrested that African American professor. Now it seems that the police cannot be trusted to not racial profile and or committ civil rights violations in reguards to arizona's immigration laws even though it follows fed regulations and laws. He well knows what the law says and that it is against racial profiling yet he does not trust the police to abid by the law. First he is the President and you would think he would stand by the Police until it is proven they had acted irresponsibly, to me this President seems out of control and is just shooting from the hip with whatever thought suits him at the time.

Any thoughts?

It's a way to undermine police authority. Trust me, we will live to regret all the badmouthing that AZ has had to endure. Don't expect less from the Obama. He loves playing games and is happiest when he is in the role of a Hollywood star. The man should have gone into the entertainment field. He missed his calling.

I find it strange that within this administration that they are out to demonize the Police in reguards to illegal immigration and civil rights violations. First The President said the police acted stupidly in Mass., I think, when they arrested that African American professor. Now it seems that the police cannot be trusted to not racial profile and or committ civil rights violations in reguards to arizona's immigration laws even though it follows fed regulations and laws. He well knows what the law says and that it is against racial profiling yet he does not trust the police to abid by the law. First he is the President and you would think he would stand by the Police until it is proven they had acted irresponsibly, to me this President seems out of control and is just shooting from the hip with whatever thought suits him at the time.

Any thoughts?

Nope... again.. I heard it on tv.. it was so aptly put.. he is president for his side only,, all others are his enemies. and all others include the police.

Forum List

Back