Does white privilege exist? A letter coming from the perspective of a white person

Aristotle

Sep 9, 2012
Interesting article. Just to avoid any comments on whether I am bias regarding this subject I want folks to read the following link coming from the perspective of a white person.

See: Daily Cardinal

Interesting article. Just to avoid any comments on whether I am bias regarding this subject I want folks to read the following link coming from the perspective of a white person.

which white person's perspective are you willing to agree with is the question.

We already know that.

let's ask Thomas Sowell. I'm certain you would never agree with the uncle Thomas Sowell

We already know that.

let's ask Thomas Sowell. I'm certain you would never agree with the uncle Thomas Sowell

Alas you avoid the article.....Its ok (pats dingleberry on the head)

"please stop challenging this notion of white privilege just because you are feeling guilty or uncomfortable."

never have challenged it, since I am Sicilian and my grandfather was spit on by the Irish he worked on a railroad gang with when he got off the boat here....

I am sure too that whomever wrote that article voted for obama......and has not been here long...

Oh and I am not a liberal, I feel perfectly fine not wringing my hands...:rolleyes:

sure it does !! hell i can score 20 pts lower than you on an aptitude test and get the same score !!...................oh wait a minute !!:eek:

"please stop challenging this notion of white privilege just because you are feeling guilty or uncomfortable."

never have challenged it, since I am Sicilian and my grandfather was spit on by the Irish he worked on a railroad gang with when he got off the boat here....

I am sure too that whomever wrote that article voted for obama......and has not been here long...

Oh and I am not a liberal, I feel perfectly fine not wringing my hands...:rolleyes:

What does Obama have to do with white privilege?

sure it does !! hell i can score 20 pts lower than you on an aptitude test and get the same score !!...................oh wait a minute !!:eek:

This post is a dumb as the puppet avatar you chose.

you mean; what does the author and the HIGH probability of having voted for obama have to do with white privilege?

if I have to explain that, its best I just sign off.

you mean; what does the author and the HIGH probability of having voted for obama have to do with white privilege?

if I have to explain that, its best I just sign off.

That was a stupid response.

For one, you don't know the political affiliation of the author.

Two, Regardless of the political affiliation you fail in explaining the correlation between white privilege, and political affiliation.

Yet another poor soul who has bought into the crap peddled by lolberals, being made to feel guilty about something over which he has no control.

So you deny white privilege exist?
Say, just for the sake of argument, that it does.

What do I gain by giving myself the guilts -and make no mistake, this is all about peddling guilt- about something over which I have no control?

We already know that.

Alas you avoid the article.....Its ok (pats dingleberry on the head)

Surely you did not expect the resident cartoon characters to read the article?

Good grief, this is what is coming out of our Universities

sad and brainwashing

Forum List

Back