Does welfare make people lazy?

Great so at least you can stop saying

Because he didnt remove the work requirement. A google search would've shown you that :lol:

Now Since you said that blue states are removing the requirement (Not Obama like you said earlier) can you show any proof of that?

Of course you cant

Go easy on them. Backing up their claims isn't something that is required as a part of their cognitive process.

Right, I'm sure I'll get a response about how I'm a poopy head or have the booger touch or some other childish bullshit

In two pages he went from "Obama removed the requirement" to "ok he didnt but".

Now if he didnt know or wasnt sure, why the fuck did he outright lie about it? Makes no sense.

You're dealing with people who have the mentality, that if you admit to not knowing one thing, then you must not know anything. So they're experts on everything if you ask them. Just don't ask them to prove it.

Go easy on them. Backing up their claims isn't something that is required as a part of their cognitive process.

Right, I'm sure I'll get a response about how I'm a poopy head or have the booger touch or some other childish bullshit

Now if he didnt know or wasnt sure, why the fuck did he outright lie about it? Makes no sense.

You're dealing with people who have the mentality, that if you admit to not knowing one thing, then you must not know anything. So they're experts on everything if you ask them. Just don't ask them to prove it.
Are you guys talking about Hangover?

Are you guys talking about Hangover?

Who are you again?

A 2 year paid vacation seems like a pretty good deal.

I dont believe you...In two pages you'll be saying its terrible

I wouldn't know I never got paid for not working why don't you tell me what it's like?

Oh, you have no idea what it's like to be on welfare? So you don't know if the assistance they receive is something that would be worth not trying to improve their situation. Got it.

You people are all the same. All opinions, no reality.

I wouldn't know I never got paid for not working why don't you tell me what it's like?

Oh, you have no idea what it's like to be on welfare? So you don't know if the assistance they receive is something that would be worth not trying to improve their situation. Got it.

So you do know what it's like to be on welfare I take it.

No wonder you seem so offended.

I do, my mother and thus my family were on food stamps and received assistance when I was a kid. She was working multiple jobs and was NOT proud to be on assistance. But she was as she needed the help. She's now running her own non-profit helping kids with disabilities and is doing just fine.

So let's get back to the fact that you're a clueless lazy fuck, who makes sweeping generalizations and runs away when your laziness is blatantly exposed.

I do, my mother and thus my family were on food stamps and received assistance when I was a kid. She was working multiple jobs and was NOT proud to be on assistance. But she was as she needed the help. She's now running her own non-profit helping kids with disabilities and is doing just fine.

So let's get back to the fact that you're a clueless lazy fuck, who makes sweeping generalizations and runs away when your laziness is blatantly exposed.

Hey I never needed free government shit.

And who is running away?

Getting free shit disincentivizes work. It's human nature not rocket science.

It like however you feel once you disagree with yourself in another page or two

I didn't disagree with myself I admitted to making an assumption of the veracity of another statement.

And really if one does not have to get a job for 2 years there really is no work requirement is there?

Hey I never needed free government shit.

And who is running away?

Getting free shit disincentivizes work. It's human nature not rocket science.

And I asked you how much "free shit" it takes to "disincentivize" someone. The fact that you said 1 cent is enough shows how clueless you are. You're a dishonest asshole who can't even have an straight discussion.

What happens when you take away someone's welfare and they still can't find a job?

How long until record corporate profits trickle down? One year, five years, or longer?

What happens when you take away someone's welfare and they still can't find a job?

Not my responsibility. Although circumstances may vary; ultimately the responsibility for the welfare and employment of one's person rests with that person, not with their government.

Last edited:
Why don't job creators create any jobs or raise wages with their record corporate profits?

Forum List

Back