Does this look badass nazi ?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Or do I look like a "refugee" myself? Or insert hated foreign ethnicity....

Ali Baba

Depending on your location you might need anonymous surfing, to view it, because my bitchute channel is not visible in many countries.. so you might need hide my ass it is easy, copy the link, paste it into hide my ass and surf

Always amused me that a SS Squad Leader is titled Rottenfuhrer . Perfect aim for you . Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .

Viewing of this video is limited, as it has been marked as Not Safe For Life (NSFL).

This video contains graphic content that most people will find upsetting, and it is recommended that you view with extreme caution.

I myself labled it NSFL, im aware it would be disturbing, and im not serious or that is not my ideology. But the restrictions in other countries outside the USA were not done by me. I think you are american or australian so you can view it.

I think you are american or australian so you can view it.
1690623162597.png

I myself labled it NSFL, im aware it would be disturbing, and im not serious or that is not my ideology. But the restrictions in other countries outside the USA were not done by me. I think you are american or australian so you can view it.
You love the KKK and neo Nazi garbage . Nothing like something rough and crude to compensate for an inferiority complex .

Forum List

Back