Does the US intend to continue to protect its children?(continuation with links)

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
America deserves respect. The United States has not ratified the "children's rights convention", which dictates countries to give children up for "adoption" by foreign pedophiles.
Everyone else has fallen victim to this EU scam.

Is there a danger that the treacherous US authorities will ever do this?

proof

Article 21​

States Parties that recognize and/or permit the system of adoption shall ensure that the best interests of the child shall be the paramount consideration and they shall:

[...]

(b) Recognize that inter-country adoption may be considered as an alternative means of child's care, if the child cannot be placed in a foster or an adoptive family or cannot in any suitable manner be cared for in the child's country of origin;

I am not well-read on the topic, But it is a good question. This is a side note ( I am very concerned about the privately owned orphanages in Haiti. Haiti has no government their leader was assassinated.)

But yes children can be adopted by foreigners. Perhaps pedophiles as in Greece have no penalties for it. I am not sure if Greece is part of the convention.

Forum List

Back