Does the US intend to continue to protect its children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
America deserves respect. The United States has not ratified the "children's rights convention", which dictates countries to give children up for "adoption" by foreign pedophiles.
Everyone else has fallen victim to this EU scam.

Is there a danger that the treacherous US authorities will ever do this?

We're not protecting them now; too many Democrats holding offices and controlling schools. Maybe when Americans get around to deporting the vermin it might be a lot easier to protect them. he U.S. is letting pedoes accumulate harems of little boys and illegal alien children as part of the Democratic Party's 'Rainbow' hoax.

• Banned
We're not protecting them now; too many Democrats holding offices and controlling schools. Maybe when Americans get around to deporting the vermin it might be a lot easier to protect them. he U.S. is letting pedoes accumulate harems of little boys and illegal alien children as part of the Democratic Party's 'Rainbow' hoax.
But the United States does not yet allow foreigners to adopt US children, right? It's still better than ratifying the "children's rights" convention.

I have 5 couples who are friends of mine who have adopted children from outside the US. All 5 couples love their adopted children like they were their own. And I am sure those children are living far better lives, with far better chances of a successful life, than they would have if they had stayed in their respective countries.

In addition to those 5, my nextdoor neighbors adopted a baby girl 16 years ago. Today she is a beautiful young lady, valedictorian of her class, and first chair celloist in the high school orchestra.

But you want to stop all that.

America deserves respect. The United States has not ratified the "children's rights convention", which dictates countries to give children up for "adoption" by foreign pedophiles.
Everyone else has fallen victim to this EU scam.

Is there a danger that the treacherous US authorities will ever do this?
Thread locked as no link (authoritative or otherwise) to support assertions of OP regarding childgren's rights conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back