Does the Left Care About the Real Story of Thanksgiving?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Left's Revisionist Thanksgiving: A selfless Native American found the poor and dying white imperialist and invited them to this tribal gathering. These kind, gentle and peace loving Native Americans clothed, feed and provided shelter to the white imperialist. That white imperialist mark the day saying thanks to god for their salvation. Shortly thereafter the white imperialist murdered the peace loving Native Americans.

History Is Served - Chicago Tribune

True Story: Giving thanks to the lord for all he has provided goes way back before 1621. Squanto was an Indian Christian covert and friend to Plymouth Colonoist. He was openly welcomed. The English frighten of possible attack by the larger Indian neighbor, through Squanto invited members of the neighboring Wampanoag tribe to join in a great fest AT PLYMOUTH COLONY. The colonist provided and cooked the food and they said thanks to the load for their good fortune.

Just one year later the Indian Massacre of 1622 took place (where Indians murdered entire villages of white men in unprovoked attacks). Indian massacre of 1622 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia The India struck first.

Thanksgiving was in Plymouth, Massachusetts, and involved the Wampanoag tribe.

The 1622 massacre was around Jamestown, Virginia, and involved the Powhatan tribe.

That is, the two events are completely unrelated.

White devils must be exterminated from the earth, they are the cause of all misfortune, grief and suffering. I can literally count the number of whites on my fingers that have destroy my life:

Finger Number One:

Wait, I actually can't name any.

White devils must be exterminated from the earth, they are the cause of all misfortune, grief and suffering. I can literally count the number of whites on my fingers that have destroy my life:

Finger Number One:

Not to worry little man, the White Devils are already on the way out, especially the American ones.

Oy...we now have the War on Thanksgiving?

You poor, poor Christians are soooo persecuted!

Does the right care about the real spirit of thanksgiving? Most spoiled and miserable bunch of complainers ever.

Squanto was a kidnapped slave of England and was rightly poisoned by an Indian tribe as punishment for aiding invaders.
Liberal myth or lie. Squanto was a Christian covert that went to England and came back and sought peace between the settlers and the AGGRESSIVE Indians. He was murdered for trying to negotiate this peace. You would think a worthless hippie like you would worship the one that seeks peace. Oh well I guess if he is helping white people then he is a bad peace seeker!

The 1622 massacre was around Jamestown, Virginia, and involved the Powhatan tribe.

That is not the point. The point is the white people put their hand out in friendship and the Indians were the aggressor in many cases.

Finger Number One:

Not to worry little man, the White Devils are already on the way out, especially the American ones.

No by 2050 the white man will still be the majority regardless of the liberal propaganda or hoping! And you brothers, well you will still be at the bottom of the barrel in everything except for sports and crime!

Finger Number One:

No by 2050 the white man will still be the majority regardless of the liberal propaganda or hoping! And you brothers, well you will still be at the bottom of the barrel in everything except for sports and crime!
Not sure where you get your numbers from but Whitey, and I am Whitey, is on the way out.

That is not the point. The point is the white people put their hand out in friendship and the Indians were the aggressor in many cases.

Wow, you should read the link you provided, especially the background.

"At first, the natives had been more than happy to trade provisions to the colonists for metal tools, but by 1609 the English governor, John Smith, had begun to send in raiding parties to demand food. This earned the colonists a bad reputation among the Native Americans and precipitated conflict.[4][5] They isolated the Native Americans, burned down houses, and stole their food supplies."

Indian massacre of 1622 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Left's Revisionist Thanksgiving: A selfless Native American found the poor and dying white imperialist and invited them to this tribal gathering. These kind, gentle and peace loving Native Americans clothed, feed and provided shelter to the white imperialist. That white imperialist mark the day saying thanks to god for their salvation. Shortly thereafter the white imperialist murdered the peace loving Native Americans.

History Is Served - Chicago Tribune

True Story: Giving thanks to the lord for all he has provided goes way back before 1621. Squanto was an Indian Christian covert and friend to Plymouth Colonoist. He was openly welcomed. The English frighten of possible attack by the larger Indian neighbor, through Squanto invited members of the neighboring Wampanoag tribe to join in a great fest AT PLYMOUTH COLONY. The colonist provided and cooked the food and they said thanks to the load for their good fortune.

Just one year later the Indian Massacre of 1622 took place (where Indians murdered entire villages of white men in unprovoked attacks). Indian massacre of 1622 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia The India struck first.
LOL! You are the revisionist here, and the creator of a strawman.

Squanto taught the dopey Pilgrims how to grow maize and thus saved their asses.

Forum List

Back