Does the Israeli government represent world Jewery?

He has a site. It's at truetorah.com. All the marginalized NK crap is on display there. INCLUDING the snide and cynical comments about Zionists being responsible for the Holocaust. Because they didn't suck up to Hitler.
Your attack means nothing without supporting evidence. And I posted his site for you. TTJ publish works from rabbis across the planet.

Israeli government doesn’t represent world Jewry any more than the Saudi Government represents all Muslims.

Israel is a country where Jews who live there can live as Jews or not without being a minority in a host nation.

If you knew the slightest thing about Jews and Jewish history, you’d know how important that is for the future of Jewish survival.

But you don’t. You hate Jews and actively seek to end their existence.

Israeli government doesn’t represent world Jewry any more than the Saudi Government represents all Muslims.
Awesome, thank-you.

Israel is a country where Jews who live there can live as Jews or not without being a minority in a host nation.
True and not relevant.

If you knew the slightest thing about Jews and Jewish history, you’d know how important that is for the future of Jewish survival.
If you did, you would know the danger.

You don't and hate me for being a Jew, but not a zionist. I am sure if the antizionist Jews were wiped off the planet you would be fine.

Awesome, thank-you.

True and not relevant.

If you did, you would know the danger.

You don't and hate me for being a Jew, but not a zionist. I am sure if the antizionist Jews were wiped off the planet you would be fine.

If you’re Jewish... Custer was an Indian.

He has a site. It's at truetorah.com. All the marginalized NK crap is on display there. INCLUDING the snide and cynical comments about Zionists being responsible for the Holocaust. Because they didn't suck up to Hitler.
Your attack means nothing without supporting evidence. And I posted his site for you. TTJ publish works from rabbis across the planet.

Did you read the biblical references to Jerusalem that I sampled for you? To deny that Biblical importance BECAUSE a handful of radical Orthodox don't WANT a Jewish state is like overturning the Constitution because it offends the British.

THIS is an example of what you slept thru in Hebrew school little Talmid..

• "The builder of Jerusalem is God, the outcast of Israel he will gather in...Praise God O Jerusalem, laud your God O Zion." (Psalms 147:2–12)

Did you read the biblical references to Jerusalem that I sampled for you? To deny that Biblical importance BECAUSE a handful of radical Orthodox don't WANT a Jewish state is like overturning the Constitution because it offends the British.

THIS is an example of what you slept thru in Hebrew school little Talmid..
Neither I nor the rabbi denied any of it. You totally are missing the point again.

This is the most unbiased look at this question I have yet seen. It's only around 10 minutes. Please attack the rabbis points if you disagree with any. Also, please use facts to substantiate your position.

This is such an important issue to understand when discussing Israel, the Jewish people and all that has happened in Palestine.

In this interview, Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro, rabbi of Beis Medrash of Bayswater, explains the motives behind the claims of Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders to represent all Jews. He explains how Zionism, starting from Theodor Herzl, unilaterally arrogated to itself the right to speak in the name of world Jewry. Rabbi Shapiro explains the motives behind this and the danger it poses to the Jewish people.

rylah?

This is the most unbiased look at this question I have yet seen. It's only around 10 minutes. Please attack the rabbis points if you disagree with any. Also, please use facts to substantiate your position.

This is such an important issue to understand when discussing Israel, the Jewish people and all that has happened in Palestine.

In this interview, Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro, rabbi of Beis Medrash of Bayswater, explains the motives behind the claims of Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders to represent all Jews. He explains how Zionism, starting from Theodor Herzl, unilaterally arrogated to itself the right to speak in the name of world Jewry. Rabbi Shapiro explains the motives behind this and the danger it poses to the Jewish people.

rylah?

Not an authentic source. The NK were excommunicated years ago, by virtually all Orthodox communities:

They should under no circumstances,Heaven forbid, be associated with any recognized hareidi or Hassidi community... We hope and pray that these individuals will speedily realize the enormous damage they have caused to our communities and to the Jewish people at large with their evil undertakings, creating a major desecration of G-d's name on such a massive and unprecedented scale and repent for this terrible sin. Until that time they will continue to be unwelcome amongst Torah-observant Jews - who faithfully follow the teachings of their Rabbis - in all aspects of the private and communal lives."

Umbrella Group of Orthodox Condemn Hareidi PLO-Sympathizers: Condemnation of Hareidi PLO Sympathizers :: Jewish Media Resources

rylah?

Not an authentic source. The NK were excommunicated years ago, by virtually all Orthodox communities:

They should under no circumstances,Heaven forbid, be associated with any recognized hareidi or Hassidi community... We hope and pray that these individuals will speedily realize the enormous damage they have caused to our communities and to the Jewish people at large with their evil undertakings, creating a major desecration of G-d's name on such a massive and unprecedented scale and repent for this terrible sin. Until that time they will continue to be unwelcome amongst Torah-observant Jews - who faithfully follow the teachings of their Rabbis - in all aspects of the private and communal lives."

Umbrella Group of Orthodox Condemn Hareidi PLO-Sympathizers: Condemnation of Hareidi PLO Sympathizers :: Jewish Media Resources

You need to back up such an antisemitic attack on a rabbi. He is not NK. Here is his site:
Bais Medrash Of Bayswater

For once I would love to see you argue a man's facts that you disagree with instead of going on an immediate attack.

rylah?

You need to back up such an antisemitic attack on a rabbi. He is not NK. Here is his site:
Bais Medrash Of Bayswater

For once I would love to see you argue a man's facts that you disagree with instead of going on an immediate attack.

All major Haredi courts excommunicating NK is an "antisemitic attack"... are You out of Your mind??!

TTJ - is an NK organization You're grasping at straws.

These people were called "enemies of the Jewish Nation" not with a light thought. Even by the Haredi courts most critical of Israeli govt ! They virtually ALL excommunicated them!

They virtually ALL excommunicated them!
By zionists which is not relevant to the Jewish people.

Care to take issue with his facts yet? I thought not.

They virtually ALL excommunicated them!
By zionists which is not relevant to the Jewish people.

Care to take issue with his facts yet? I thought not.

Why do You deceive?

'Naturna'

images

You still have not challenged his facts. It is because you know everything he stated is true.

You still have not challenged his facts. It is because you know everything he stated is true.

abi You see one can criticize the State of Israel, Hertzl or whom ever You want.
But this is not what's being done here. This is an attempt to undermine Israel and ANY Jewish sovereignty.

There're many gross ad homoniem accusations in the video, to many to address them all.
But one main is that Netanyahu somehow positions himself as the chief ambassador of the whole Jewish people in the world - a "highest authority" so to speak.

This is not at all what he has said when he talked about his FEELINGS.

abi You see one can criticize the State of Israel, Hertzl or whom ever You want.
But this is not what's being done here. This is an attempt to undermine Israel and ANY Jewish sovereignty.

There're many gross ad homoniem accusations in the video, to many to address them all.
But one main is that Netanyahu somehow positions himself as the chief ambassador of the whole Jewish people in the world - a "highest authority" so to speak.

You still have refuted nothing the man stated.

One more interesting observation -

the NK position themselves with the extreme left. They actually propose no solution rather than dismantle Israel, and "Jacob is a slave of Esau"...

While if Israel aligns with the true Orthodox community , and fulfill every ideal the NK want to see IN Israel - it will be THE LEFT who'll shout "theocracy theocracy!"

There are no Jews; Only Israelis and the Israelites.

You still have refuted nothing the man stated.

I have You just never care to read what people answer.

... getting used to antisemites proclaiming false victories day and night.

?

The antisemitism card instead of just admitting that the Israeli government does not represent world Jewry.

And if you want to be really honest, which you don't, you would admit that the zionist regime actually puts world Jewry in a dangerous position.

?

The antisemitism card instead of just admitting that the Israeli government does not represent world Jewry.

And if you want to be really honest, which you don't, you would admit that the zionist regime actually puts world Jewry in a dangerous position.
You have not answered HOW making Jerusalem capitol of Israel threatens Jews.

Forum List

Back