Does the Israeli government represent world Jewery?

You have not answered HOW making Jerusalem capitol of Israel threatens Jews.
latest

But seriously, do you take issue with anything the man said? If you do, quote him directly and we can discuss it.

The Jerusalem thing is obvious and I won't waste my time. There are multiple threads showing just how much the world outside of zionism is against it.

There are no Jews; Only Israelis and the Israelites.
?

I have You just never care to read what people answer.

... getting used to antisemites proclaiming false victories day and night.
The antisemitism card instead of just admitting that the Israeli government does not represent world Jewry.

And if you want to be really honest, which you don't, you would admit that the zionist regime actually puts world Jewry in a dangerous position.

Wait a sec...

Your whole premise is base on an ad hominen taken out of context:

Netanyahu said he's concered for the security of all citizens of Israel, and feels he's an emissary of the Jewish nation.

I think that if a PM of Israel wouldn't have those feeling it would be sooo strange.
Merkel doesn't ask permission of German immigrants to US even if they still vote, and against her, neither does their foreign minister. Germans in Germany voted and got the result.

It's a strange notion, all his argument...

Last edited:
You have not answered HOW making Jerusalem capitol of Israel threatens Jews.
latest

But seriously, do you take issue with anything the man said? If you do, quote him directly and we can discuss it.

The Jerusalem thing is obvious and I won't waste my time. There are multiple threads showing just how much the world outside of zionism is against it.
Sorry but you don't get off that easy, be VERY specific and explain how Jews around the world are threatened by it. The ONLY threat I see is if Arab terrorists chose to murder Jews over it and then that is not because of any thing Israel did but because Arab Terrorists like to murder Jews and you support them by attacking Israel all the time.

What a dumb, irrelevant question!

The Israeli GOVERNMENT is not supposed to represent world Jewry, dufus. It is a secular, democratic, freely elected government that represents the people of Israel. Does the Government of Spain or Italy represent Christianty / Catholicism, or would that be the Vatican? :cuckoo:

There are no Jews; Only Israelis and the Israelites.
?

I have You just never care to read what people answer.

... getting used to antisemites proclaiming false victories day and night.
The antisemitism card instead of just admitting that the Israeli government does not represent world Jewry.

And if you want to be really honest, which you don't, you would admit that the zionist regime actually puts world Jewry in a dangerous position.
There is no State of Judea. Only Israel; Israelis and the Israelites, is all we have.

This is the most unbiased look at this question I have yet seen. It's only around 10 minutes. Please attack the rabbis points if you disagree with any. Also, please use facts to substantiate your position.

This is such an important issue to understand when discussing Israel, the Jewish people and all that has happened in Palestine.

In this interview, Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro, rabbi of Beis Medrash of Bayswater, explains the motives behind the claims of Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders to represent all Jews. He explains how Zionism, starting from Theodor Herzl, unilaterally arrogated to itself the right to speak in the name of world Jewry. Rabbi Shapiro explains the motives behind this and the danger it poses to the Jewish people.

NO IT DOES NOT

What a dumb, irrelevant question!

The Israeli GOVERNMENT is not supposed to represent world Jewry, dufus. It is a secular, democratic, freely elected government that represents the people of Israel. Does the Government of Spain or Italy represent Christianty / Catholicism, or would that be the Vatican? :cuckoo:
Really Rouds...The Israeli Government is a Zionist Terrorist Government...Why would you say otherwise.....You Boasting Pharisee,You'll Never Conquer Me

Forum List

Back