Does the Democrat Party offend you...

One would have to be utterly ignorant to assume that raising tax rates on business will somehow generate greater Federal revenue. That's jackass thinking.

one would have to be far more ignorant to think that anyone shares wealth.... they will still hire only the number of people they need because paying someone is a TAX DEDUCTION for a business and not included in taxable income, if i recall correctly.

i thought voodoo economics was supposed to have gone out when reagan instituted the largest tax increase ever.

One would have to be utterly ignorant to assume that raising tax rates on business will somehow generate greater Federal revenue. That's jackass thinking.

one would have to be far more ignorant to think that anyone shares wealth.... they will still hire only the number of people they need because paying someone is a TAX DEDUCTION for a business and not included in taxable income, if i recall correctly.

i thought voodoo economics was supposed to have gone out when reagan instituted the largest tax increase ever.

LOL It's not voodoo economics. Put away your tired and worn out leftist economic cliche's.

Especially the "share the wealth" rhetoric. Call it what it is ... Marxism. Stop denying the reality of what you propose. Ignore the FACT that it has been tried ad nauseum around the world over much time, by people with every bit of good intention as you have ... and it has NEVER worked. And it ALWAYS results in tyrrany and oppressive governmental control with an extreme loss of personal freedom and incentive.

One of the reasons Americans work so hard is that they fear losing their employment. Take away that fear, and you take away productivity, profit, and economic growth.

I realize that the facts don't tickle your leftist utopian fairytale ears, but you really need to stop pretending that you have a clue. :eusa_liar:

All due respect. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back