Ohhhhhh Soldier boy.

Gee, I had no Idea the Army went to war sometimes. I thought they were like a "Meals on Wheels" sort of thing. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

When I enlisted in the AF back in 1982 I remember a TSgt (E-6) coming in and talking to us before we took our oath of enlistment. I remember it clearly not just because of what she said but also that she was pretty good lookin' too! I was just 18 years old.

Anyway she said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "The US Air Force is designed to go to war, kill people and destroy things. If you thought it was for anything else and you disagree with that please step forward now and we'll send you back home. There is also the possibility you will go to war in foreign country not of your choosing. There is also the real possibility that you will lose your life in the process. If you have a problem with that, please step forward and we will send you back home."

Everyone knows what they're getting into when they enlist and that just adds to the excitement. Don't give the assholes of this world a chance to weasel out of the responsibilities that they volunteered for.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Interesting.
When I was in the brainwashing club our second lieutenant walked in drunk at 3 AM and wanted to know if anyone had some horse.
That was in Korea sometime in 73-74.

Oh. That would be heroin to you youngsters.

• Banned
Gee, I had no Idea the Army went to war sometimes. I thought they were like a "Meals on Wheels" sort of thing. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

When I enlisted in the AF back in 1982 I remember a TSgt (E-6) coming in and talking to us before we took our oath of enlistment. I remember it clearly not just because of what she said but also that she was pretty good lookin' too! I was just 18 years old.

Anyway she said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "The US Air Force is designed to go to war, kill people and destroy things. If you thought it was for anything else and you disagree with that please step forward now and we'll send you back home. There is also the possibility you will go to war in foreign country not of your choosing. There is also the real possibility that you will lose your life in the process. If you have a problem with that, please step forward and we will send you back home."

Everyone knows what they're getting into when they enlist and that just adds to the excitement. Don't give the assholes of this world a chance to weasel out of the responsibilities that they volunteered for.

Historically they only go to "war" when the country they need to " free" has a leader that no longer accepts bribes.
Decades ago they were "commies" but when the sheeple figured out that was bullshit they invented "terrorists".
That one is working like a champ as witnessed by the statements of the flag waivers loitering on this forum.

Attachments

• $murkastan.gif
    $murkastan.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Forum List

Back