Does terrorism ever actually work?

I'm sitting here thinking about it, and I'm wondering, has terrorism ever actually achieved the desired effect that the terrorist intended?

Instead of causing fear, Islamic terrorist attacks usually cause people to band together like 9/11. They actually create courage, not fear. Yes, there will be more security than before, but people are still going to visit the Christmas markets in Berlin. That won't change.

Now let's look at this new guy. Does he really think Muslims are going to stop moving around the world because of his actions? It will ultimately be pointless because, in my opinion, TERRORISM IS NOT EFFECTIVE. Why people keep trying to make it work, I can't understand. Maybe it is just a narcissism thing.

Go read the 4th amendment, jackass.

Does terrorism actually work? Of course it does.

Just look how a fictitious people called "Palestinian" who were only invented 50 years ago are now the recipient of more aid per capita than any other group in the world thanks to their relentless terrorism of Jews.
It also helped create the state of Israel.

More of the same: :2up:

But let me ask you this:

What created the States of Iraq and Jordan?

Oh yes, and there was Syria. The result of British perfidy, and cow towing to the French.

What exactly are we going to consider terrorism? Is our arming people to overthrow/destabilze governments terrorism? Because I find it sad and pathetic how you conservatives don't believe anything the government tells you unless it's about "others".

Terrorists create the fear.

Then the so-called "moderate" Muslims show up and say, hey, we can be reasonable. Let's talk. Let's cut a deal.

People are so grateful to meet "moderate" Muslims, they don't notice that these guys are radical Jew-hating extremist assholes who beat their wives with a stick no thicker than their thumb.
I lived ina Muslim country for 23 years I have never seen a man beating his wife with a stick...that's like saying all white males are child molesters, or all Americans are dumb.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Instead of causing fear, Islamic terrorist attacks usually cause people to band together like 9/11. They actually create courage, not fear. Yes, there will be more security than before

The PA , HS, NSA, were all created out of panic

Yet, many of these same clowns want to have cameras at every corner and the freedom to just enter your home at will, a la the Gestapo

waving thier flags at that....

What Mohammad did was to reform Judaism so that women no longer were considered to have no souls, rights, ability to own property, inherit, divorce, etc. Islam fixed all that, as well as bringing algebra, calculus, science, to Europe when they were still in the Dark Ages.
Almost all of civilization is owed to Islam.

Muslim women are chattel ....

Have you ever heard of a dictatorship or police state where the police were not terrorists?

No

~S~

Then the so-called "moderate" Muslims show up and say, hey, we can be reasonable. Let's talk. Let's cut a deal.

People are so grateful to meet "moderate" Muslims, they don't notice that these guys are radical Jew-hating extremist assholes who beat their wives with a stick no thicker than their thumb.
I lived ina Muslim country for 23 years I have never seen a man beating his wife with a stick...that's like saying all white males are child molesters, or all Americans are dumb.

I lived in suburb America and witnessed a man trying to behead his daughter in the middle of the night with a sword.

I lived in a Muslim country.

It's called England.

I lived in suburb America and witnessed a man trying to behead his daughter in the middle of the night with a sword.

Did she 'drop the burka'?
dubaicultureclash.jpg

It's called England.

England is not a Muslim country.

Oh yeah ? So all muslims own swords and they will behead their daughters ?

So muslims should all beleive that Americans like to kill their wives and kids when they distressed and we see examples of that dozens of times on the news....the last one is the guy in colorado.

dubaicultureclash.jpg

If you only knew what those ninjas wore underneath.

And let me tell you sometime about what goes on in and out of Saudi airspace. :)

It's called England.
And?

dubaicultureclash.jpg
The virgin mary dressed just like that didn't she ?

• Thanks

It's called England.

You don't say?

Have you ever heard the Call to Prayer booming out over the loudspeakers in central London?

It's called England.
And?

What?

What more do you want?

It's called England.

You don't say?

Have you ever heard the Call to Prayer booming out over the loudspeakers in central London?
So you are jealous of the English people not being bigoted like you are?

• Thanks

It's called England.
And?

What?

What more do you want?
The mayor of london is Muslim ele Ted by a majority of non muslims...called tolerance. Apparently that bothers you, doesnt it ?

• Thanks

It's called England.

You don't say?

That wouldn't fly in America, speakers would be catching midnight .00 buckshot.

dubaicultureclash.jpg
The virgin mary dressed just like that didn't she ?

yup, and had a rosary bra at that.....

~S~

You are from a country with a terrible human rights record against women. Spare us your sanctimonious BS.

Forum List

Back