Does Sarah Palin And Her Family Deserve Security Protection From Liberal Fanatics?

Dear insane, pathetic, racist pretend USArmyRetard....

take meds.

sincerely yours,

jillian

jillian you take meds, i think this guy makes good posts, at least good enough to bring you running everytime, and other bashers, give the guy a fuckin' break, it's an opinion forum, you're not that special

CrazyHorseCynRoad.jpg

I thought it was either Kentucky or Utah.

With all the liberals going bonkers over Sarah Palin and her daughter Bristol being in the finals on DWTS, should they deserve security protection to ensure their safety? A man shot his tv and held his wife at gunpoint the other day over Bristol and she was sent a powdery substance in fan mail that was intent for her. Palins episode of this weeks Sarah Palins Alaska will show them fishing and hunting wild game and skinning them. That will surely make liberal pacifist animal activist go wildly insane. That's face it. Since Liberalism is a disease, Liberals are fanatically livid and wouldn't mind seeing the Palin's harmed if it will stop their success and possibly Palins rise to the presidency. The Palins are under the liberal microscope so much that if they as much as don't hold their fork right when eating......it will be reported as front page news. So with all the liberal crazies coming out, does Sarah Palin and her family need security protection right now? After all, Sarah Palin is a patriotic asset to the United States and we can't afford any harm that comes to her or her family.
She might need protection from you...your obsession with her is a tad scary.

one thing you guys cannot tolerate, when we're more "fair" than you
What is this fair you speak of? Are you saying no one should criticize Palin?

:lol:

ARMYretard is a creep who is fixated on Palin. I think it would be fair for her to take out a restraining order on anyone that is fixated on her.

She might need protection from you...your obsession with her is a tad scary.

one thing you guys cannot tolerate, when we're more "fair" than you
What is this fair you speak of? Are you saying no one should criticize Palin?

:lol:

ARMYretard is a creep who is fixated on Palin. I think it would be fair for her to take out a restraining order on anyone that is fixated on her.

Now don't go and leave Madeline out of that "restraining order" list.:lol::lol:

With all the liberals going bonkers over Sarah Palin and her daughter Bristol being in the finals on DWTS, should they deserve security protection to ensure their safety? A man shot his tv and held his wife at gunpoint the other day over Bristol and she was sent a powdery substance in fan mail that was intent for her. Palins episode of this weeks Sarah Palins Alaska will show them fishing and hunting wild game and skinning them. That will surely make liberal pacifist animal activist go wildly insane. That's face it. Since Liberalism is a disease, Liberals are fanatically livid and wouldn't mind seeing the Palin's harmed if it will stop their success and possibly Palins rise to the presidency. The Palins are under the liberal microscope so much that if they as much as don't hold their fork right when eating......it will be reported as front page news. So with all the liberal crazies coming out, does Sarah Palin and her family need security protection right now? After all, Sarah Palin is a patriotic asset to the United States and we can't afford any harm that comes to her or her family.

I would assume she already employs security. Whether or not she is an 'asset' is debatable. One man's 'asset' is another man's 'useful idiot'.

Nobody's forcing her to go out there and shoot her mouth off and pimp out her family.

She could just quietly recede into the wonders of the Alaskan lifestyle and never be heard from again.

Nobody's forcing her to go out there and shoot her mouth off and pimp out her family.

She could just quietly recede into the wonders of the Alaskan lifestyle and never be heard from again.

Which is exactly why you lefties act like asshats...because she won't. And after all your hard work trying to shut her up...that just drives you absolutely insane.:lol::lol:

Good point.

She's a professional victim.

That's Christine O'Donnell. The better half asked me yesterday what I thought CO would be doing in the future. Simple: running for office. That's what she does.

Good point.

She's a professional victim.

That's Christine O'Donnell. The better half asked me yesterday what I thought CO would be doing in the future. Simple: running for office. That's what she does.
:lol: Hey, it pays the bills.

Which is exactly why you lefties act like asshats...because she won't. And after all your hard work trying to shut her up...that just drives you absolutely insane.:lol::lol:

Shadow, I think the libs love Sarah, because they see her possible candidacy as way to keep their man in the presidency.

Shadow, I think the libs love Sarah, because they see her possible candidacy as way to keep their man in the presidency.

Riiight...that must be it LOL

Hardly a ringing endosement of Obama...yep...he sucks so bad we must constantly bring attention back to Sarah (who we "say" we think is the stupidest person alive) our "only" hope for the next election cycle.

Dumbasses.:cuckoo:

Nope what D's don't like is that she is popular with a lot of the people in fly over country...people who could care less about their snobby elitist bullshit. And they apparently relate to her (in ways the snobs in Washington and Hollywood don't and will never understand) and they genuinely like her...even though the media has spend millions trying to bring her down and put her in her place.

You can tell that just by the way the lefties heads explode every time her name is mentioned in a positive light. :lol:

Last edited:

Hardly a ringing endosement of Obama...yep...he sucks so bad we must constantly bring attention back to Sarah (who we "say" we think is the stupidest person alive) our "only" hope for the next election cycle.

Nope what D's don't like is that she is popular with a lot of the people in fly over country...people who could care less about their snobby elitist bullshit. And they apparently relate to her (in ways the snobs in Washington and Hollywood don't and will never understand) and they genuinely like her...even though the media has spend millions trying to bring her down and put her in her place.

You can tell that just by the way the lefties heads explode every time her name is mentioned in a positive light. :lol:

I've yet to see heads explode but I have seen the OP go batshit crazy.

Oh and your rant 'liberals hate her because she's popular' is about as honest as 'conservatives hate Obama because he's black'

I've yet to see heads explode but I have seen the OP go batshit crazy.

Oh and your rant 'liberals hate her because she's popular' is about as honest as 'conservatives hate Obama because he's black'

They do hate her because she is popular. If she wasn't popular with the regular folks...they wouldn't spend so much time trying to silence her.

The problem is...instead of attacking her "views". They go after her sexuality and her family.

But that's what happens when you let your emotions get the best of you and override good sense.

Just the OP? Apparently you haven't witnessed the huge array of Leftie threads on the subject....Like Madeline's for instance. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back