Does Sarah Palin And Her Family Deserve Security Protection From Liberal Fanatics?

Which is exactly why you lefties act like asshats...because she won't. And after all your hard work trying to shut her up...that just drives you absolutely insane.:lol::lol:

Shadow, I think the libs love Sarah, because they see her possible candidacy as way to keep their man in the presidency.

Riiight...that must be it LOL

Hardly a ringing endosement of Obama...yep...he sucks so bad we must constantly bring attention back to Sarah (who we "say" we think is the stupidest person alive) our "only" hope for the next election cycle.

Dumbasses.:cuckoo:

Nope what D's don't like is that she is popular with a lot of the people in fly over country...people who could care less about their snobby elitist bullshit. And they apparently relate to her (in ways the snobs in Washington and Hollywood don't and will never understand) and they genuinely like her...even though the media has spend millions trying to bring her down and put her in her place.

You can tell that just by the way the lefties heads explode every time her name is mentioned in a positive light. :lol:

Shadow, you are the one who talking Dumbasses.:cuckoo: The polls have always indicated that Obama kicks her ass if she is the GOP candidate: 11% earlier this week in one.

Girl, you need to understand that only 1/3rd of America thinks she is presidential material.

The rest of America knows better.

Shadow, your attic is cluttered with statements like "They do hate her because she is popular. If she wasn't popular with the regular folks...they wouldn't spend so much time trying to silence her."

Politicians and their lackeys, like you, say crap like that all the time, particularly when you know she has a snowball's chance in hell against BHO. So let's get a real Republican, like Romney or Pawlenty or etc, to run against BHO. We might actually have a chance to win if we do.

The Cult of Palin is smaller than it once was which give me a bit of hope for America.
I can find no other way to describe USArmyRetired's devotion to Palin other than a cultist.

Forum List

Back