Does Ron Paul know the Constitution?

Ame®icano;3996923 said:
Nobody here is advocating polygamy. It's used as example that explain: if you can change definition of marriage to benefit one group, then you should be able to change definition to benefit any other group.

Bullshit

Republicans want to block gay marriages so they can enjoy their polygamous lifestyle. Look at Republican Arnold Schwarznegger keeping two wives under one roof. Republicans are running Mormons Mitt Romney and John Houseman who will make polygamy mandatory
Now, even Ron Paul supports it

Republicans and polygamy....perfect together

The Mormon Church has outlawed Polygamy since the early 1890's. It would require an act of the Prophet to change that. And the only way that happens is if somehow it becomes legal. Mitt Romney has never sided with polygamy. I DARE you to provide a single link to him doing so.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was not married to two women. he had an illicit affair and fathered a child by some woman not his wife.

I further dare you to provide a single link to a REAL Republican advocating for Polygamy. Or admit you are a liar of the first magnitude.

I don't know about that. I have never seen Democrats discuss polygamy in one of their debates. The republicans are giving it some serious thought

Mormons have never run for president before. That is because everyone knows they are polygamous heathens. Now, the republicans are forcing two Mormons down our throats.

Now, we even have Ron Paul looking into polygamy and saying...."Give me a piece of that action"

Ignorance and bigotry, a liberal way of life. You should read more, my dear. Mormons and the Mormon church no longer believe in polygamy. And there is a reason they supported it when the Mormons went to Utah which was not religious. I realize you get your news from Entertainment tonight, but the 30 second TV spots on the Mormons who practice it today are not in any mainstream Mormon churches.

There is no question that if Romney becomes President he will force polygamy down our throats. All men will be required to take a second wife.

Be afraid......be very afraid

I see a big battle on the horizon. If men can have more than one wife then women should be able to have more than one husband.

I wonder where Mitt stands on the issue?

Do you? Normally you just make up the view you want people you disagree with to have. Why the hesitation here?

Bullshit

Republicans want to block gay marriages so they can enjoy their polygamous lifestyle. Look at Republican Arnold Schwarznegger keeping two wives under one roof. Republicans are running Mormons Mitt Romney and John Houseman who will make polygamy mandatory

The Mormon Church has outlawed Polygamy since the early 1890's. It would require an act of the Prophet to change that. And the only way that happens is if somehow it becomes legal. Mitt Romney has never sided with polygamy. I DARE you to provide a single link to him doing so.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was not married to two women. he had an illicit affair and fathered a child by some woman not his wife.

I further dare you to provide a single link to a REAL Republican advocating for Polygamy. Or admit you are a liar of the first magnitude.

I don't know about that. I have never seen Democrats discuss polygamy in one of their debates. The republicans are giving it some serious thought

Mormons have never run for president before. That is because everyone knows they are polygamous heathens. Now, the republicans are forcing two Mormons down our throats.

Now, we even have Ron Paul looking into polygamy and saying...."Give me a piece of that action"

Link?

Bullshit

:lmao: Giving it serious thought???

It was just used as a fucking example to make a point. No one was trying to advocate for polygamy.

This is becoming a fucking riot, I swear :lol:

Ravi and Rightwinger have made a claim. They have named specific people in this claim. Neither has or can provide a link to substantiate the claim they made. Shouldn't that be reported as a breach of the rules? Or shall we all just admit they are liars?

:lmao: Giving it serious thought???

It was just used as a fucking example to make a point. No one was trying to advocate for polygamy.

This is becoming a fucking riot, I swear :lol:

Look, Ron Paul might be 94 years old but he is still man enough to jump at the chance to have two wives before he dies.

Republicans know the issues that will win them the presidency. That is why they are offering polygamy instead of gay marriage

Ravi and Rightwinger have made a claim. They have named specific people in this claim. Neither has or can provide a link to substantiate the claim they made. Shouldn't that be reported as a breach of the rules? Or shall we all just admit they are liars?

You are looking stupidity in the eye and not recognizing it for what it is. I'd think they think they are funny except that with their liberal religion they have no sense of humor. I personally don't consider people dishing out what they can't take to be funny. As the owner of two businesses, I tease everyone but I get away with it because I pick on myself all the time as well. Liberals have no sense of humor about liberalism, then when they say things like this they ask don't you have a sense of humor? I do, they don't.

What a little wussy you are.

USATODAY.com

So you consider a story that even says he was joking to bring into question whether he supports polygamist marriage? You never pass on a chance to show what a dumb bimbo you are, do you?

Once again liberal humor is ALWAYS self serving to liberalism. Which isn't genuine humor. If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at others.

The last debate showed that Republicans know the issues that will help them regain the presidency

That is why we got serious discussion on the threat of Sharia Law, polygamy and a woman needing to be subservient to her husband

This is the America they are promising

USATODAY.com

So you consider a story that even says he was joking to bring into question whether he supports polygamist marriage? You never pass on a chance to show what a dumb bimbo you are, do you?

Once again liberal humor is ALWAYS self serving to liberalism. Which isn't genuine humor. If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at others.

There's always an element of truth to a joke. That's what makes it funny.

The last debate showed that Republicans know the issues that will help them regain the presidency

That is why we got serious discussion on the threat of Sharia Law, polygamy and a woman needing to be subservient to her husband

Good points. I didn't watch the debate but I figured those would be important topics of discussion.

Wasn't it hosted by FOX?

The only one discussing those issues is you

USATODAY.com

There's always an element of truth to a joke. That's what makes it funny.

So when you joke about things you mean them. You must be fun at parties.

Forum List

Back