Does Reading USMB 'Count'?

Does reading USMB count?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I'll take the title of reading snob, gladly.. There's some people's crap here I just won't waste my time on. When the only response you have (continuously) for something that someone posts is "Seriously?", you learn to stop reading, and start bypassing. For starters, about 100% of the Conspiracy Theory forums. :cool:

Dang Dis, you're missing out not reading the CT Forums!

Without reading them, how else are you going to know that 9/11 was an inside job, there really were no men on the moon, aliens and humans have been mixing their genes since B.C., Prince William is really the anti-Christ, The Rockefellers are the head of the Illuminati, and under the Denver Airport the Masons meet to plan to take over the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh? Eots brings the "common knowledge" to every thread outside the CT forum. :D

Only if you click on his youtube videos!

Dang Dis, you're missing out not reading the CT Forums!

Without reading them, how else are you going to know that 9/11 was an inside job, there really were no men on the moon, aliens and humans have been mixing their genes since B.C., Prince William is really the anti-Christ, The Rockefellers are the head of the Illuminati, and under the Denver Airport the Masons meet to plan to take over the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh? Eots brings the "common knowledge" to every thread outside the CT forum. :D

Only if you click on his youtube videos!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: NOOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPP :lol:

Oh, and everyone who is anyone knows that Prince William is the Antichrist.

Nah you actually have to have some actiual power to be the anti-christ. He's just born into that right circle where he will be treated like a child whether he is or not until he either dies of old age or assumes the throne. If there is a devil around there anywhere it's his grandma who appears not to have changed over much in the last 20 odd years.

Don't think it will work here... In this plkace you actually have to be able to tell the difference between fiction and non-fiction. EOTS can't.

Forum List

Back