Does pork create and or save jobs?

The economy is in stagnation, which isn't much improvement over an actual recession. It is not creating enough jobs to keep up with population growth, you sad little idiot.

Translation - I was right and the wingnut was wrong. The economy is NOT in a recession.

Too bad boedicca is too dishonest and just say that. He had to work hard to avoid saying that I was right, and the wingnut was wrong.:lol:

I didn't say it was still in recession, you dishonest piece of filth.

I didn't say it was still in recession, you dishonest piece of filth.

I never said you said it, you lying piece of shit. I said "the wingnut" said it. I was referring to Chanel.

You're not the only wingnut here:lol::lol:

And even that "growth" is fake, because it leaves out inflation on niggling little trifles like food and fuel.

Indeed. And the government excludes key items affected by inflation from the inflation stats.

I am uncertain on the reasoning for not including food in the cost of living, but it was explained to me once that oil/gas is not included in these figures BECAUSE their higher price is ALREADY reflected in the price of goods...goods automatically go up in price when gasoline/oil goes up in price....

Which is nuts.

People purchase gasoline directly for auto fuel. Excluding it from the "basket of consumer goods" is specious.

Except that food and fuel ARE included in the Consumer Price Index and the Personal Consumption Expenditures (used as the GDP deflator). The "core CPI" is used for financial monitoring and the "core PCE" is used by the Fed for interest rates. The reason food and fuel are excluded from "core" is because they're very volatile. But for "Inflation" and the GDP, food and fuel are used: Consumer Price Index, Personal Consumption Expenditures

And even that "growth" is fake, because it leaves out inflation on niggling little trifles like food and fuel.

Indeed. And the government excludes key items affected by inflation from the inflation stats.

I am uncertain on the reasoning for not including food in the cost of living, but it was explained to me once that oil/gas is not included in these figures BECAUSE their higher price is ALREADY reflected in the price of goods...goods automatically go up in price when gasoline/oil goes up in price....

Which is nuts.

People purchase gasoline directly for auto fuel. Excluding it from the "basket of consumer goods" is specious.

Except that food and fuel ARE included in the Consumer Price Index and the Personal Consumption Expenditures (used as the GDP deflator). The "core CPI" is used for financial monitoring and the "core PCE" is used by the Fed for interest rates. The reason food and fuel are excluded from "core" is because they're very volatile. But for "Inflation" and the GDP, food and fuel are used: Consumer Price Index, Personal Consumption Expenditures

Wingnuts aren't good when it comes to facts.

Which is nuts.

It was liberals making those false claims when Bush was President.

It was liberals making those false claims when Bush was President.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

pork is keyensian economics and is a job killer long term.
If the projects were good enough they would attrack capital on their own.

Forum List

Back