Does Paul Ryan Need To Spend Some Time In The Hospital???

I'm watching that POS on C-SPAN right now. You assholes don't need to speak for him. He is doing quite nicely on his own. Piss on Paul Ryan. Oh and you guys that support him too!

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Just say all you want. Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to live in the real world. You know the one where government decided over time it just has to do more and more for us cause we're just incapable of doing it ourselves. WE HAVE TO MAKE CUTS YOU FUCKTARD. IT'S FUCKING MATH. NOT SOME VENDETTA AGAINST ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE.

You can continue to live in the world where money grows on trees and keep spending and spending. And in that world the only person pissing on anyone is YOU on future generations because you insisted that you were entitled to have other people provide for you what you were perfectly capable of providing yourself. If anyone here deserve a big fat 'go fuck yourself' it's you, you entitlement whore, lazy sack if shit. Go suck some more government dick.

I'm watching that POS on C-SPAN right now. You assholes don't need to speak for him. He is doing quite nicely on his own. Piss on Paul Ryan. Oh and you guys that support him too!

Just say all you want. Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to live in the real world. You know the one where government decided over time it just has to do more and more for us cause we're just incapable of doing it ourselves. WE HAVE TO MAKE CUTS YOU FUCKTARD. IT'S FUCKING MATH. NOT SOME VENDETTA AGAINST ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE.

You can continue to live in the world where money grows on trees and keep spending and spending. And in that world the only person pissing on anyone is YOU on future generations because you insisted that you were entitled to have other people provide for you what you were perfectly capable of providing yourself. If anyone here deserve a big fat 'go fuck yourself' it's you, you entitlement whore, lazy sack if shit. Go suck some more government dick.

You don't live in the real world. You live in the make believe world where the rich that gamed the system and broke our economy and the multinationals outsourced American jobs gutting the middle class believe they are immune from the consequences of the havoc they created. You only speak for yourself pindick. Piss on you.

There is plenty of money to solve our problems. Tax the wealthy. They benefited the most from the gamed system. Have the wealthy pay the same rate on medicare/SSI as everyone else.

You weak ass greedy cowards make me puke.

Paul Ryan wants to rob and kill old people. I think he needs a better understanding of what it is like to be near death and in need of constant care. I hope he gets cancer or someone takes a baseball bat and breaks every bone in his body. The hospital stay should acquaint him with the needs of our helpless citizens.

Discuss...

Discuss a bold faced lie that has no basis in reality? Pass.

His proposed mandatory voucher system for seniors aimed at abolishing medicare and forcing our elderly to lay their medical security at the mercy of private health companies is exactly that. Go fuck yourself.

Here is the way I see it. Paul Ryan has a plan that will reduce or at least control the growing cost of Medicare. Btw, Medicare is a much bigger problem than SS in the long run. His plan makes sense from a fiscal POV. However, in reality, his plan just transfers the cost from the government to the private sector. Now comes the bigger problem.

The private sector cannot provide insurance to the elderly for less than the government can. In fact, because administrative costs are so much higher with insurance companies, it will actually cost people more. The only difference is that they will actually have to pay it out of their own pockets. That leads to problem number two; those who cannot afford the extra amount necessary for full care will basically be screwed. Now the insurance companies will become the real death panels, as they will turn people away from necessary care if they cannot afford the additional money for their policies.

The bottom line is that once Americans actually understand this, the vast majority will be against it. It really is a horrible plan. On the flipside though, I give Paul Ryan credit for coming up with something. At least he is bringing debate to the problem and hopefully this will make both Republicans and Democrats, along with all Americans to the understanding that we have a serious mess on our hands that must be addressed. Hopefully, this is just the beginning, and we will start the discussion involving many other possible solutions.

My personal solution, and one I would like to see discussed, is raising the retirement age for both SS and Medicare. As an example, I would like to see the retirement age raised one year every five years, until we reach a retirement age of 71. For those who are truly disabled, exceptions can be made. On top of that, we probably need a small tax increase. If costs are cut enough, then the tax increases should not be more than minimal.

The bottom line is that costs have to be cut. We cannot have the federal government eating up 30 to 35 percent of GDP, which is where we are headed if something doesn't give. I prefer the idea of making people work longer and reducing benefits by reducing the number of years they can collect those benefits over just passing the buck on, and I also believe this is the only way to guarantee that those without the resources will still be guaranteed full health services in their later years. We need to change the way we look at retirement as a whole.

You don't live in the real world. You live in the make believe world where the rich that gamed the system and broke our economy and the multinationals outsourced American jobs gutting the middle class believe they are immune from the consequences of the havoc they created. You only speak for yourself pindick. Piss on you.

There is plenty of money to solve our problems. Tax the wealthy. They benefited the most from the gamed system. Have the wealthy pay the same rate on medicare/SSI as everyone else.

And pussies like you who think they are entitled to shit make me puke. Not that you will ever get it, but it's people like YOU that are the problem with this country. Do you not see what an amazingly convenient excuse it is to sit there and say 'well the reason I'm not wealthy is because i'm such a wonderful person that I wasn't willinging to screw people over cause that's the only way real money is made'? Go tell yourself another one you deluded entitlement whore.

Last edited:

And pussies like you who think they are entitled to shit make me puke. Not that you will ever get it, but it's people like YOU that are the problem with this country. Do you not see what an amazingly convenient excuse it is to sit there and say 'well the reason I'm not wealthy is because i'm such a wonderful person that I wasn't willinging to screw people over cause that's the only way real money is made'? Go tell yourself another one you deluded entitlement whore.

Nice melt down. You make me laugh long time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Said by someone who knows the truth when they hear it, but just doesn't have the balls to admit it. Guess what? The rich aren't up at night plotting ways to screw Huggy out of his money, or my money or anyone elses. The simply figured out how to get wealthy and you didn't. And entitlement whores like yourself in their fits of jealousy would rather punish them for their success as if government taking their money will make your life better. As opposed to you doing what they did and YOU making your life better.

People like you look at money as if it's just some big pay where some people randomly win big pieces and some people get screwed. If that's the way you continue to think you will be stuck being a stressed out, angry, worthless parasite on society.

Said by someone who knows the truth when they hear it, but just doesn't have the balls to admit it. Guess what? The rich aren't up at night plotting ways to screw Huggy out of his money, or my money or anyone elses. The simply figured out how to get wealthy and you didn't. And entitlement whores like yourself in their fits of jealousy would rather punish them for their success as if government taking their money will make your life better. As opposed to you doing what they did and YOU making your life better.

People like you look at money as if it's just some big pay where some people randomly win big pieces and some people get screwed. If that's the way you continue to think you will be stuck being a stressed out, angry, worthless parasite on society.

No..seriously Sport.. You have lost it. I'm not insulted by your implosion. You have no idea how I make money. But don't let that stop you. It's good stuff. Great way to kick off the day with a good chuckle! :lol: :lol::lol:

We see all the Useful tools from the Progressive party are out in force spreading their lies and bullshit.

The gop wants to kill grandma and grandpa and the Childreeeeeen too.:eusa_liar:

No..seriously Sport.. You have lost it. I'm not insulted by your implosion. You have no idea how I make money. But don't let that stop you. It's good stuff. Great way to kick off the day with a good chuckle! :lol: :lol::lol:

Listen 'Sport' when you're so fucking stupid as to see when what I'm doing is mocking your ridiculousness than their really is no helping you. i really don't think calling you an entitlement whore, which at the very least is a true statment, quite compares to your 'implosion' of an OP.

It would be nice if people like you made me laugh, but it doesn't. It's sad really, because if people like you breed and pass on class warfare, entitlement mentality to other people, I know what it means for the future of our society and it ain't good.

Listen 'Sport' when you're so fucking stupid as to see when what I'm doing is mocking your ridiculousness than their really is no helping you. i really don't think calling you an entitlement whore, which at the very least is a true statment, quite compares to your 'implosion' of an OP.

It would be nice if people like you made me laugh, but it doesn't. It's sad really, because if people like you breed and pass on class warfare, entitlement mentality to other people, I know what it means for the future of our society and it ain't good.

You need to get out of your double-wide more often. I have seen the results of stupid self appointed delusional people in charge of societies. As it turns out those that you think are "less worthy" than you, when push comes to shove, end up taking what you hold precious and holding you for ransom .

Me??...I'm just a "stupid" inventor that investors come to with their money. That's all I have been doing for the last ten years. Oh ya I wrote a 372 page book during that same period between bouts of "stupidly" prototyping my inventions. Before that I was just a "stupid" machinist and NC programmer that was "stupidly" hired by the Sellen Corp via a window treatment sub contractor to design and manufacture all the mechanical devices that operate all of the computer controlled window shades, screens and blinds throughout Bill Gates house in Medina. Then I "stupidly" installed these one of a kind motorized mechanisms in the construction of the compound. I checked up on my work last summer and "how stupid can it get?"...all my installations of my inventions and manufacture still function flawlessly after fifteen years of constant use. The company recently got a new contract by Gates to do a bunch more work based on my "stupid" efforts. Ya know what Sparky...I'll take their evaluation over yours...But thanks for playing...

INTERNET MELTDOWN!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Maybe I'll just defer to you for the impotent decisions! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

You need to get out of your double-wide more often. I have seen the results of stupid self appointed delusional people in charge of societies. As it turns out those that you think are "less worthy" than you, when push comes to shove, end up taking what you hold precious and holding you for ransom .

Me??...I'm just a "stupid" inventor that investors come to with their money. That's all I have been doing for the last ten years. Oh ya I wrote a 372 page book during that same period between bouts of "stupidly" prototyping my inventions. Before that I was just a "stupid" machinist and NC programmer that was "stupidly" hired by the Sellen Corp via a window treatment sub contractor to design and manufacture all the mechanical devices that operate all of the computer controlled window shades, screens and blinds throughout Bill Gates house in Medina. Then I "stupidly" installed these one of a kind motorized mechanisms in the construction of the compound. I checked up on my work last summer and "how stupid can it get?"...all my installations of my inventions and manufacture still function flawlessly after fifteen years of constant use. The company recently got a new contract by Gates to do a bunch more work based on my "stupid" efforts. Ya know what Sparky...I'll take their evaluation over yours...But thanks for playing...

You'd defer to me? It's you who obviously can't make the tough decisions. i.e. if we decide government's debt has become too big and we have to cut entitlements to address that it means things are going to get harder for those people that are dependent on them. You're OP wished endless suffering on someone and suggested he spend time in a hospital. That suggests that your moral compass changes as the situtation effects you. Which in turn suggests you really don't have any moral integrity in the first place.

As to how 'smart' you are, if half of what you say is true about your inventions and writings, you are still too stupid then it seems to realize that you are one of the rich that you spew so much vitriol about.

Last edited:
If Paul Ryan wants to bind the Republican party at the wrist and ankles to a plan for dismantling Medicare as we know it, a government program that is viewed favorably by an overwhelming majority of Americans,

I say bring it on.

I say prove to us that you are smarter than most Americans, and prove to us that you can overcome the political barriers to that.

You'd defer to me? It's you who obviously can't make the tough decisions. i.e. if we decide government's debt has become too big and we have to cut entitlements to address that it means things are going to get harder for those people that are dependent on them. You're OP wished endless suffering on someone and suggested he spend time in a hospital. That suggests that your moral compass changes as the situtation effects you. Which in turn suggests you really don't have any moral integrity in the first place.

Sure! For the impotent questions. im·po·tent ( m p -t nt). adj. 1. Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak. 2. Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless:

" That suggests that your moral compass changes as the situation effects you." Now you are catching on. See! That wasn't so hard!

Righty right Sparky! Inventing, writing and machining isn't all I do. I haven't always been "nice" like I am now. :lol: :lol: :lol: You got me pegged somewhat...I spent the 70's smuggling in and out of Colombia as a pilot. Learned some interesting skills doing that. Kinda had to make the rules as I went along. Broke most of your rules I couldn't bend. Nowadays I have slowed down much from my wicked ways and just take on select security assignments like the one I have been workin for the last year and 3 months to fill in. Right now money is slow for inventions so I have been whiling away some of my time protecting some valuable property in the middle of a gang war zone. It's not much but the guy that asked me to do it you don't turn down. The good news is that I get to be a real asshole legally from time to time. The cops around here thank me frequently. Good for those old reflexes.

I see the people I am referring to in my earlier offerings every day. Christ! a couple of em even shot at me! Can you believe it? Good natured HUGGY????:eek:

But don't let me bore you with my sad story.. You think we as a society can just do without these "luxury" services you and Ryan want to do away with? You and many future victims, of these maniacs I have to deal with , will have a bad day surprise coming your way if you believe that. Think "Death Wish" the movie...what I see every day is not real far from that.

"Moral compass" That's pretty good! I bet your little bitty moral compass would spin right outta your hand if you were taking live fire.

Sure! For the impotent questions. im·po·tent ( m p -t nt). adj. 1. Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak. 2. Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless:

" That suggests that your moral compass changes as the situation effects you." Now you are catching on. See! That wasn't so hard!

Righty right Sparky! Inventing, writing and machining isn't all I do. I haven't always been "nice" like I am now. :lol: :lol: :lol: You got me pegged somewhat...I spent the 70's smuggling in and out of Colombia as a pilot. Learned some interesting skills doing that. Kinda had to make the rules as I went along. Broke most of your rules I couldn't bend. Nowadays I have slowed down much from my wicked ways and just take on select security assignments like the one I have been workin for the last year and 3 months to fill in. Right now money is slow for inventions so I have been whiling away some of my time protecting some valuable property in the middle of a gang war zone. It's not much but the guy that asked me to do it you don't turn down. The good news is that I get to be a real asshole legally from time to time. The cops around here thank me frequently. Good for those old reflexes.

I see the people I am referring to in my earlier offerings every day. Christ! a couple of em even shot at me! Can you believe it? Good natured HUGGY????:eek:

But don't let me bore you with my sad story.. You think we as a society can just do without these "luxury" services you and Ryan want to do away with? You and many future victims, of these maniacs I have to deal with , will have a bad day surprise coming your way if you believe that. Think "Death Wish" the movie...what I see every day is not real far from that.

"Moral compass" That's pretty good! I bet your little bitty moral compass would spin right outta your hand if you were taking live fire.

Now you actually are getting pretty funny. First playing the victim card for a group of people that is mostly perfectly capable of providing and planning for themselves, then turning into mr. security specialist bad ass. Impressive. Give yourself an oscar.

Last edited:
If Paul Ryan wants to bind the Republican party at the wrist and ankles to a plan for dismantling Medicare as we know it, a government program that is viewed favorably by an overwhelming majority of Americans,

I say bring it on.

I say prove to us that you are smarter than most Americans, and prove to us that you can overcome the political barriers to that.

As I alluded to with Huggy, the thing with most people and human nature is that their moral compass changes as the situation effects them. For example, right now I don't recieve any of the benefits of medicare, but I still have to pay for it. I believe if people are capable of providing and planning for themselves, they should. But would you not find it an incredibly convenient argument to say you are morally against taking people's medicare benefits, when we're really talking about YOUR benefits? You could claim your argument is morally based, but the reality is you would just as soon not have to do the work to provide for yourself what someone else is providing for you. So, no shit sherlock, an awful lot of peopel are going to be upset that they now have to do for themselves what government was doing for them. But just because they are the majority, doesn't mean they're right. I don't deny its gonna be a tough sell. But it is by no means immoral. What is immoral is demanding that someone else (john q. taxpayer) provide for you what you are perfectly capable of providing for yourself..

Last edited:

Now you actually are getting pretty funny. First playing the victim card for a group of people that is mostly perfectly capable of providing and planning for themselves, then turning into mr. security specialist bad ass. Impressive. Give yourself an oscar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY]YouTube - GoodFellas I'm funny how I mean, funny like I'm a clown[/ame]

If Paul Ryan wants to bind the Republican party at the wrist and ankles to a plan for dismantling Medicare as we know it, a government program that is viewed favorably by an overwhelming majority of Americans,I say bring it on.

I call BS on the colored text!

That is a lie! Americans OVERWHELMINGLY HATE the Healthcare Bill that was passed last year.

Paul Ryan wants to rob and kill old people. I think he needs a better understanding of what it is like to be near death and in need of constant care. I hope he gets cancer or someone takes a baseball bat and breaks every bone in his body. The hospital stay should acquaint him with the needs of our helpless citizens.

Discuss...

I think it's time for an Intervention. Let's all meet over at Huggy's house tonight, m'kay?

Huggy lives in a heap of trash and needs to crawl back under a pile and stay there. His filthy, hate filled posts are disturbing. He isn't the only person who resorts to vulgarity and insults on this board, but it seems all of his posts are highly offensive. This guy is a true dirtball.

Last edited:

Discuss...

I think it's time for an Intervention. Let's all meet over at Huggy's house tonight, m'kay?

Huggy lives in a heap of trash and needs to crawl back under a pile and stay there. His filthy, hate filled posts are disturbing. He isn't the only person who resorts to vulgarity and insults on this board, but it seems all of his posts are highly offensive. This guy is a true dirtball.

What are ya wearing?

Forum List

Back