Does Martin O'Malley have a chance in 2016?

Could be Hillary's Veep. I don't think he's ready either, but who knows what 8 years of training under the Clintons will do.

Could be Hillary's Veep. I don't think he's ready either, but who knows what 8 years of training under the Clintons will do.
He's not well-liked in Maryland for some reason, due to him raising taxes every year. He looks presidential, however.

Eight years training uder a Clinton would turn him into the consumate crooked politician.

Eight years training uder a Clinton would turn him into the consumate crooked politician.

Well, is that any worse than the Republicans touting two candidates hailing from Texas, one of the most corrupt states in the union? If the Clintons have to teach O'Malley anything, it's how to keep up with the latest ways the Republicans have developed for subverting the nation. Look at the whole Perry indictment. Here we have a guy subverting his state and the fix is in, NO BAIL SET!!!

Well, is that any worse than the Republicans touting two candidates hailing from Texas, one of the most corrupt states in the union? If the Clintons have to teach O'Malley anything, it's how to keep up with the latest ways the Republicans have developed for subverting the nation. Look at the whole Perry indictment. Here we have a guy subverting his state and the fix is in, NO BAIL SET!!!
Hmm how many governors of Texas have gone to prison? How many resigned in disgrace? Now let's talk about NY and Illinois.

Hmm how many governors of Texas have gone to prison? How many resigned in disgrace? Now let's talk about NY and Illinois.

So there's supposed to be some sort of dispensation for Perry's being the first? :cool-45:

I was referring to O'Malley.

I was referring to O'Malley.

And I was referring to Perry and Cruz. One has been indicted and the other may not be a citizen. I'll take O'Malley. He may have had to raise taxes in the beginning but that was to straighten out the mess left by Republican Robert Ehrlich. He's gotten much more popular in second term and would make a great Veep for Hillary.

Forum List

Back