Does it bother the Republican base that Donald Trump lies?

Donald Trump's 25 Worst Lies From His First 200 Days - Vogue

The 25 Most Outrageous, Hilarious, and Ridiculous Lies From Donald Trump's First 200 Days

Jul 27, 2017 - In honor of President Trump's 200 days in office, a trio of Vogue contributors list his ... The 25 Worst Lies From Donald Trump's First 200 Days.

You call those lies? LOL...seem to be just statements without proof. Like me stating you're a moron. Doesn't make me a liar.
Millions of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election.According to the president, between 3 and 5 million fraudulent voteswere cast in the 2016 election.

Blatant lie

If he believed that was true it is not a lie. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain that you. If you want to argue that he blurts stuff out without proof, I'll agree with you. He is the king of hyperbole. But that is not the same as lying. Do you understand what I am typing here? F*CK.
You don’t understand hyperbole

If Trump says.......I am the greatest President of all time
That is hyperbole

If he says 3 to 5 million historians say I am the greatest President of all time
That is a lie

If he believes it. Is it a lie? Yes or no? I think you don’t understand it.

He has no basis to believe 3-5 million voted illegal

Unless you are claiming he is a raging lunatic living in a fantasy world ...he is a liar

So, which is it?
He is freak’n crazy or a liar

Just So it’s clear, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not president.

The current president of the United States is Donald Trump.

Do the Republicans believe Donald Trump lies?

And if he lies does that bother them?

What are some of the lies that might cause problems?

What are lies that don’t bother you at all?

The MSM needs to get a hold of this strategy. There's no way the Trump's administration can survive if they play the "Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!" card.

If the man truly is dishonest, you make him sound like the only president of our country who has even been guilty of such a thing. In other words, don't go blaming just the student when they do get what they learn from someone else.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

You call those lies? LOL...seem to be just statements without proof. Like me stating you're a moron. Doesn't make me a liar.
Millions of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election.According to the president, between 3 and 5 million fraudulent voteswere cast in the 2016 election.

Blatant lie

If he believed that was true it is not a lie. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain that you. If you want to argue that he blurts stuff out without proof, I'll agree with you. He is the king of hyperbole. But that is not the same as lying. Do you understand what I am typing here? F*CK.
Yes it is

Trump stated it as a fact and provided specific numbers. He had no basis for that statement even though he implied he did

If he had said...... I believe illegals voted, it would be an incorrect belief

But he stated that it did happen when he had no basis for saying so

He made it up which makes it a lie

Hold on. If he believes that it Happened. Is it a lie or not?
HOW TF can anyone believe any of the shit that comes from his lying mouth

I am still waiting for proof of the so called lies.

Just So it’s clear, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not president.

The current president of the United States is Donald Trump.

Do the Republicans believe Donald Trump lies?

And if he lies does that bother them?

What are some of the lies that might cause problems?

What are lies that don’t bother you at all?
Not even a little bit. It also doesn't bother them that he cheats on his spouses and steals from his contractors.

Blatant lie

Yes it is

Trump stated it as a fact and provided specific numbers. He had no basis for that statement even though he implied he did

You cannot be this fucking stupid. It's gotta be an act. Now cut it out.

Blatant lie

That is hyperbole

If he says 3 to 5 million historians say I am the greatest President of all time
That is a lie

Unless you are claiming he is a raging lunatic living in a fantasy world ...he is a liar

So, which is it?

How many do you think voted illegally? We don’t know. He threw the number out there as an exaggeration to make a point. When I play hoops, I may say, damn, #23 got like 50 rebounds. He probably got 12 but I said 50 to make a point. It was an obvious exaggeration. Would that make me a liar? I don’t think so. Stop being so damn literal. He was trying to make a point.

Yes it is

You cannot be this fucking stupid. It's gotta be an act. Now cut it out.

You’re a Leftist fool and you call me stupid? Are you serious? Look in the mirror and if it doesn’t crack (50/50) you tell me what you see. Because that is the definition of stupid.

If the man truly is dishonest, you make him sound like the only president of our country who has even been guilty of such a thing. In other words, don't go blaming just the student when they do get what they learn from someone else.

Holly
No President has ever lied or deceived on the magnitude of Trump

Not even Nixon

Blatant lie

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

So, which is it?

How many do you think voted illegally? We don’t know. He threw the number out there as an exaggeration to make a point. When I play hoops, I may say, damn, #23 got like 50 rebounds. He probably got 12 but I said 50 to make a point. It was an obvious exaggeration. Would that make me a liar? I don’t think so. Stop being so damn literal. He was trying to make a point.
The actual reported number is in double digits

In your example Trump would be saying he got 3-5 million rebounds

He was specifically questioned about his claim and doubled down on his lie ....he still lies about it today

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

So, which is it?

He was specifically questioned about his claim and doubled down on his lie ....he still lies about it today

Typical Lefitst. You didn’t answer me. If I said I played really well and got like a million rebounds would you call me a liar or understand that I was exaggerating to make a point. For us to have a conversation you actually need to answer me.

Holly

Not even Nixon

Really? “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”.

How about the Fast and the Furious

How about those phantom weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

Holly

Not even Nixon
A lie is still a lie at the end of the day no matter the size or what is being lied about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

So, which is it?

Typical Lefitst. You didn’t answer me. If I said I played really well and got like a million rebounds would you call me a liar or understand that I was exaggerating to make a point. For us to have a conversation you actually need to answer me.

You still don’t understand hyperbole

When you say you got a million rebounds it is understood that is a hyperbole and it is not to be taken literally

When Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary by 3 million votes and then claims he really won the popular vote because HIllary had between 3 and 5 million illegal people vote for her......that is a lie

Last edited:

Holly

Not even Nixon
A lie is still a lie at the end of the day no matter the size or what is being lied about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And hundreds of lies are still hundreds of lies

So, which is it?

When you say you got a million rebounds it is understood that is a hyperbole and it is not to be taken literally

When Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary by 3 million votes and then claims he really won the popular vote because HIllary had between 3 and 5 million illegal people vote for her......that is a lie

Do you have a link or video of this. Because I bet he said, "I am told there were 3-5 mil illegal votes". Or something like that. I know EXACTLY what hyperbole is. Don't twist this around, Leftist. There is not one Leftist in the world. NOT ONE. That is smarter than moi. I am sure, you and the rest of your idiot cronies would see that statement as a lie as well. However, an opinion cannot be wrong or a lie. And this is mine.

I'll wait for the link. Lets see if Leftists can use Google.

What bothers me is that the public school system is churning out idiots like you by the numbers every year.
deflection_explained.jpg

Nonsense. He asked what bothers me. I told him. Have a Coke and a smile.

That’s not what he asked.
He asked if it bothers you that trump lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did Trump lie? I only heard you lie like everyday. Liberals are the biggest liars in the universe.
No one is worse than Trump.

So, which is it?

Do you have a link or video of this. Because I bet he said, "I am told there were 3-5 mil illegal votes". Or something like that. I know EXACTLY what hyperbole is. Don't twist this around, Leftist. There is not one Leftist in the world. NOT ONE. That is smarter than moi. I am sure, you and the rest of your idiot cronies would see that statement as a lie as well. However, an opinion cannot be wrong or a lie. And this is mine.

From where I sit, it looks like most Leftists are smarter than you.

So, which is it?

Oh shit

I’m talking to Fredo here ......I’m smart, people think I’m stupid but I’m SMART!

Forum List

Back