Zone1 Does God serve us or do we serve God?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Woke up with one of my headaches and listened to a man of Faith. He raised this question and made a distinction between his beliefs vs Christianity. So I ask my fellow Christians the question. If we serve God, how do we? Via our actions and prayers? What is the best approach to serve the Lord?

Woke up with one of my headaches and listened to a man of Faith. He raised this question and made a distinction between his beliefs vs Christianity. So I ask my fellow Christians the question. If we serve God, how do we? Via our actions and prayers? What is the best approach to serve the Lord?

What do you think God wants?
The Earth, at some point, will die. It doesn't add much to the universe as an entity, the Earth makes up such a small part, so what difference does it make?
Does God need anyone to serve Him? Probably not, if he can create a universe, and one person prays, why does He care?

I love the verse in Isaiah 6: Here am I, Lord. Send me!

Then simply keep your eyes open and be aware of what is going on around you. Those closest to you may be the ones who need your help. After all, God put you all together! Keep in mind the three H's...
  • Do you need heard?
  • Do you need a hug?
  • Do you need help?

The whole duty of man is to Fear God and serve/obey Him. (Eccl. 6:13).

Or, as Christ Jesus stated, "If you love Me, Keep My commandments........" -- John 14:15-31. What kind of Father would not chastise their child when He sees them going down the wrong path? God/Jesus always answers prayer........sometimes the answer is simply "NO", as God stated He would provide our needs, not our desires. (Phil. 4:19, Luke 12:22-24, Matt. 6:33, Malachi 3:10). In Luke 6:38 the scriptures inform us that if we give willingly, God will deliver our "needs" to the point of them running over.......... Again, God promises to provide our needs, not our desires of the flesh.

Forum List

Back