Does Donald Trump really care about others? Serious question.

What does the public record say? Does Donald Trump really care about others?

• yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • no

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • can you link to the public record to help me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...

I ask because people like Trump have been in the public spotlight for ages. Their exists a public record on people like him.

What does the public record say?

I ask because people like Trump have been in the public spotlight for ages. Their exists a public record on people like him.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.
That is factually true. I say this because I can prove it as I am sure you can .. by linking to the public record which includes The Donald's own statements

If you're under the delusion anyone in an elected office gives a shit about you, walk towards the lights.

I can be certain that President Trump cares about the American people. So much so, you will never hear or see that by the MSM, or other liberal sources. Because they rather distort and "makeup stories as they go along". They won't report on any of his successes. They would only report if he fails. It makes news for them. As long as it gives them ratings, that's all it matters to them.

Although I don't agree with some of his policies, I can say that he has done a much better job than his predecessor - Barrack "Insane" Obama.

Like I have said in my previous comments, I didn't vote for him in 2016. But I will vote for him in 2020. Because, even though he is a good businessman, he is a good President, as well.

I can be certain that President Trump cares about the American people. So much so, you will never hear or see that by the MSM, or other liberal sources. Because they rather distort and "makeup stories as they go along". They won't report on any of his successes. They would only report if he fails. It makes news for them. As long as it gives them ratings, that's all it matters to them.

Although I don't agree with some of his policies, I can say that he has done a much better job than his predecessor - Barrack "Insane" Obama.

Like I have said in my previous comments, I didn't vote for him in 2016. But I will vote for him in 2020. Because, even though he is a good businessman, he is a good President, as well.
I am speaking of the decades long public record. Can you point to it and give links to things that prove your point?

I am speaking of the decades long public record. Can you point to it and give links to things that prove your point?

Consider the first source:

Trump’s First Year Accomplishments Compiled In Shockingly Long List - Rasmussen Reports®

Oh hell no.

Consider the first source:

Trump’s First Year Accomplishments Compiled In Shockingly Long List - Rasmussen Reports®
What does this have to do with the long public record of Trump? The record goes on long before he entered politics and that is the point.

No one wakes up one day and all of a sudden cares about others, unless they';ve had some sort of brain injury LOL Old men rarely change their leopard spots

In his long life, what has Trump done to suggest he truly cares about others?

Oh hell no.

That's alright! I know you will either not, or won't, accept the fact that Trump is doing a good job. It's not like you Democrats or/and liberals even care either way. You rather bitch about his past, or how he "tweets". But that's alright. You must be really proud for being a bunch of snowflakes that rather dwell in failures. Rather than success.

Oh hell no.
I will suggest to people, that using Trump's own words and deeds that exist in the public record, I can prove that Trump cares of little outside of Trump.

Oh hell no.

That's alright! I know you will either not, or won't, accept the fact that Trump is doing a good job. It's not like you Democrats or/and liberals even care either way. You rather bitch about his past, or how he "tweets". But that's alright. You must be really proud for being a bunch of snowflakes that rather dwell in failures. Rather than success.
Please do not hijack the thread with a debate over the job Trump is doing. Snowflakes? Insults? Violations of CDZ rules

Okay read the first question in the thread title; still waiting for the 'Serious Question part to show up.

What is the serious question?

Oh hell no.

They out themselves so often as phonies in their own posts it's comical. They're racists, support violence and hate crimes, thoroughly despise working class Americans and criminal illegal aliens of all ethnicities and colors, hate elderly people, children, love treason and foreign gangsters, and then start troll threads in the CDZ and then snivel when they can't answer responses seriously. And they can't see,m to post any 'Serious Questions' even though their OP claims there will be one.

donald trump cares about donald trump

not his many wives, not his many children... he doesn't even spend any time with Baron in public....

not his lawyers, not his advisors and not you or me

DJT was born without the ''caring gene'', has no empathy or sympathy and can not ''feel'' anything for anyone but DJT....

so he can't really care about anyone

I guess I have to ask.....why does this matter ?

Oh hell no.

By any reasonable standard he is not doing "a good job".

Oh hell no.

They out themselves so often as phonies in their own posts it's comical. They're racists, support violence and hate crimes, thoroughly despise working class Americans and criminal illegal aliens of all ethnicities and colors, hate elderly people, children, love treason and foreign gangsters, and then start troll threads in the CDZ and then snivel when they can't answer responses seriously. And they can't see,m to post any 'Serious Questions' even though their OP claims there will be one.
Yes, conservatives do suck don't they.

Forum List

Back