White terrorism!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
Recent events from Vegas mass shooting, bomb threats, the synagogue mass shooting indicate there is a pro lem within white males that need to be addressed. Till now I dont hear terrorism outcries....replace the names with Muslim names and we would hear calls for banning muslims, bigotry and racism.
Trump is fueling this wave or terrorism and he needs to be held accountable.

Ignorance fuels terrorism and Trump has encouraged ignorance, but I hardly think that puts blood on his hands. Unfortunately for him, chickens tend to come home to roost.

SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER DISLIKED TRUMP, POSTED “I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM”
Gunman was an anti-Semite who called Trump a “globalist"

The shooter who massacred eight people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh earlier today was an anti-Semite who expressed his disdain for Donald Trump, while also commenting, “I did not vote for him.”

At least eight people were killed and many more injured after the gunman opened fire at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh while yelling “all Jews need to die.”

Posts by alleged shooter Robert Bowers show he was obsessed with Jewish conspiracies, while also believing Trump to be a puppet for Jewish interests.

https://www.infowars.com/synagogue-shooter-disliked-trump-posted-i-did-not-vote-for-him/ ^

Recent events from Vegas mass shooting, bomb threats, the synagogue mass shooting indicate there is a pro lem within white males that need to be addressed. Till now I dont hear terrorism outcries....replace the names with Muslim names and we would hear calls for banning muslims, bigotry and racism.

Trump definitely has blood on his hands. He fuels terrorist acts.

Dqj3FXKXcAAp95M.jpg

DqiwZftX4AEhrFJ.jpg

Dqj3FXKXcAAp95M.jpg

DqiwZftX4AEhrFJ.jpg
239527_image.jpg

What has Donald Trump ever said disparaging about Jews? Nothing that I can think of. However, it was just a week ago that Democrat Louis Farrakhan was making all kinds of anti-Semitic remarks during a speech and on social media

A RED TIDAL WAVE IS A COMIN' HOME TO ROOST! Holla if ya hear meh! Vote all Republican Nov. 6. Let's do this! The Swamp must be drained.

White terrorism?

Really now? White countries are overwhelmingly free of terrorism, while the arab countries... not so.

If the OP is so afraid of white terrorism, I am sure that there won't be any problem providing him a one way ticket to the arabic nations. We won't miss you!

Dqj3FXKXcAAp95M.jpg

DqiwZftX4AEhrFJ.jpg
239527_image.jpg
We really really hate everyone who voted for Donald Trump.

But even before that, we really really hate all whites and Christians. That's how Donald Trump got elected.

Well if a handful of incidents as cited means all white males have a “problem,” I guess given the the annual number of thousands of blacks shot dead in the streets of America by predominantly black men means black males have a PROBLEM!

What's a Muslim name?

Had any of those been a Muslim, lefties would have called it workplace violence, or something of the like, just like their black boy President. Reference Ft. Hood if you don't believe me.

The OP is total bullshit. What about the DC snipers, aka Farakkhan's body guard. Stop trying to blame Trump for what the Left and the MSM are promoting. There is another thread where Rick Wilson said live on MSNBC "Trump needs a bullet in the head"
Rick ‘Put a Bullet in Trump’ Wilson: POTUS Not ‘Pro-American’ | Breitbart

Add to that all the harassment the dems are promoting against the GOP. How many more nut jobs are out there looking to damage the opposition?

...your OP is very DUMB--unfactual--without merit --immature-no links-etc etc etc
Vegas shooting was NOT terrorism--this makes your claims, OP and title bullshit!!
the synagogue murders have not been proven to be terrorism
it was murder
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1995
blacks murder over 3000----every YEAR
blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders
blacks commit sexual assault at twice the rate of whites
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
blacks commit crime at much higher rates
blacks graduate at lower rates
etc etc
OBVIOUSLY--clearly-undeniably--the problem is the blacks
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Dqj3FXKXcAAp95M.jpg

DqiwZftX4AEhrFJ.jpg
please specify these terrorists acts
or your post is crap
see previous post

Ban Whitey...

Abort them before they are old enough to purchase firearms.

What a maroon...

It takes a village...

Forum List

Back